Watch
This discussion is closed.
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Yes... the League has won it's first victory! The combined strength of our members was enough to remove this threat. There are many more hurdles, however, before we can rest on our laurels. Onwards, then, into a brighter future!
awww you must all feel so special, *pets*
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes... the League has won it's first victory! The combined strength of our members was enough to remove this threat. There are many more hurdles, however, before we can rest on our laurels. Onwards, then, into a brighter future!
White, I am almost overcome by emotion at seeing you happy for once. I've never ever seen that before.
Sasha D
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what? oh how stupid, he's a 'threat', it's a forum for anyone and you think that 'you as a combined body' rule it, you have had no victory as you are pathetic. Your littl league has no impact/effect on me and i'm sure many others.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
what? oh how stupid, he's a 'threat', it's a forum for anyone and you think that 'you as a combined body' rule it, you have had no victory as you are pathetic. Your littl league has no impact/effect on me and i'm sure many others.
Sounds like a challenge to me. You'll see what will happen soon.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Haha,

Simple question: Do you like Bono?

Another more complex one: Do you know how much trouble he's caused?
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That is very untrue, many well respected and established UKL members are in the league and the mods, and d, are willing to listen to any concerns from these members.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
That is very untrue, many well respected and established UKL members are in the league and the mods, and d, are willing to listen to any concerns from these members.
Indeed, edders is a member of the league.
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the fish_UK)
Ha ha,

Simple question: Do you like Bono?

Another more complex one: Do you know how much trouble he's caused?
He was fine, you lot just need to lose your prejudices
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Yes, ok i can understyand that but tlk of a victory over other members is just totally mad. It's just a forum, you can't gain real status on here seeing as nobody knows you in real life, a person could be the complete opposite on here to what they are in real lfe etc.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wow what a buzzkill... at to that party at elpaws, what shall i bring?
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lead us and we will follow O noble conqueror.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
He was fine, you lot just need to lose your prejudices
Don't piss on my bonfire, please. Thank you.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes, ok i can understyand that but tlk of a victory over other members is just totally mad. It's just a forum, you can't gain real status on here seeing as nobody knows you in real life, a person could be the complete opposite on here to what they are in real lfe etc.
hey, if u dont want to join, fine, but dont ruin OUR fun.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
this whole thing about bono being banned is very mysterious, earlier we had two threads gonig about it, and then the mods deleted them, for some reason unknown to me... conspiracy!!
riffraff
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
this whole thing about bono being banned is very mysterious, earlier we had two threads gonig about it, and then the mods deleted them, but some reason unknown to me... conspiracy!!
conspiracy theories? :rolleyes:
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't piss on my bonfire, please. Thank you.
Oh, i'm so sorry I have offended you.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Oh, i'm so sorry I have offended you.
show some respect to our leader :eek:
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
show some respect to our leader :eek:
He apologised. Where have you been Corey? Haven't seen you around here for a while.
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
He apologised. Where have you been Corey? Haven't seen you around here for a while.
You missed the tone.

Bored of the forum, and the fact it is so slow on weekdays, been busy etc etc. How you been?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
You missed the tone.

Bored of the forum, and the fact it is so slow on weekdays, been busy etc etc. How you been?
yes i think he was being sarcastic
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed