Watch
This discussion is closed.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i think we should have a parting song for bono

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah hey hey goodbye (repeat)

TheWolf
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)

dont be mean
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
dont be mean
i am sorry
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago

*baritone* (to the tune of Old Man River):

Goodbye, Bono, we really won't miss you. You just kept whining, you just kept whining! Now, we'll all forget you, and keep on singing, 'cos you're not lingering, you're just not lingering! Your addiction has been severed, so you'll be cold-turkey, but at least you won't be here again, you'll be stuck in the real world.... for goooood!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)

Goodbye, Bono, we really won't miss you. You just kept whining, you just kept whining! Now, we'll all forget you, and keep on singing, 'cos you're not lingering, you're just not lingering! Your addiction has been severed, so you'll be cold-turkey, but at least you won't be here again, you'll be stuck in the real world.... for goooood!
WOOOOO HOOOO that was excellent
Mr White
Rep:
?
WOOOOO HOOOO that was excellent
Oh, thank you. Any requests?
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Ahahahahaha! *wipes tears of laughter from eyes* That was good! But, erm, what has actually happened to Bono? I'm sorry to have to ask, but I haven't been around for a few days.
riffraff
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Ahahahahaha! *wipes tears of laughter from eyes* That was good! But, erm, what has actually happened to Bono? I'm sorry to have to ask, but I haven't been around for a few days.
I think he was banned, tried to come back, was banned, tried to come back again and has not yet been banned for a third time.
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by riffraff)
I think he was banned, tried to come back, was banned, tried to come back again and has not yet been banned for a third time.
Yes... he's gone for a while.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes... he's gone for a while.
we can hope. He has bono 3 now, but hasn't been here in 6 hours, perhaps he has really left, as in no more comeback attempts
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by riffraff)
Ahhh... was he banned for anything in particular, or just all-round annoyance?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
mostly his sig.
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
I've yet to find out. Something about his signature, me thinks. Although general annoyance may have contributed.
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I've yet to find out. Something about his signature, me thinks. Although general annoyance may have contributed.
Ahh... well, thank you all for informing me. I felt most out-of-touch with the forum!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Did bono_2 and bono3 contain the same sig then?
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
Ahh... well, thank you all for informing me. I felt most out-of-touch with the forum!
No worries, AHS-2, you haven't missed much (apart from the defining moment of this era).
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No worries, AHS-2, you haven't missed much (apart from the defining moment of this era).
Exactly Being ill sucks :mad:
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Exactly Being ill sucks :mad:
Yeah, tell me about it. I have been ill with a chest infection (still am recovering), and I have been off for a littlw while too.
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Yeah, tell me about it. I have been ill with a chest infection (still am recovering), and I have been off for a littlw while too.
Aww, poor you I have only had a cold, but it has gone on for ages, and been so bad Hope you recover soon!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
i hope u feel better soon xenon
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (233)
75.16%
No (77)
24.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed