Watch
This discussion is closed.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Aww, poor you I have only had a cold, but it has gone on for ages, and been so bad Hope you recover soon!
i have one 2
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
i have one 2
I'm much too important to suffer from such minor afflictions.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
lol what does someone like yourself become afflicted with?
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have any major afflictions severly affected your ability to function in any way, shape or form?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thanks guys! Hope you guys feel ok soon too. And hope u remain minor or major affliction free Whitey. I wouldn't wish a chest infection on anyone.
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by Daveo)
Have any major afflictions severly affected your ability to function in any way, shape or form?
Yes, I'm a 'walking disaster area' according to my mother.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
mr white how do u feel about issuing commoritive sigs to the league to celebrate the banning of bono?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
mr white how do u feel about issuing commoritive sigs to the league to celebrate the banning of bono?
something like "Bono banned and banished" has a nice ring dont u think?
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I wouldn't wish a chest infection on anyone.
Heh, I hope you don't get pleurisy like Eeyore did - it can strike anyone with a chest problem!
Mr White
Rep:
?
Yes... I'll get edders to forcibly change every member's signature to the same thing like I did in the Way.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes... I'll get edders to forcibly change every member's signature to the same thing like I did in the Way.
sounds excellent
Mr White
Rep:
?
sounds excellent
Hehe, it's good to have a powerful underling.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lumpycustard? Leekey? Loftx? Lord Huntroyde? lou p lou? llama boy?
Firstly i said they weren't in The Gentleman's League, which rules out Lord Huntroyde.

Secondly i said they came on every day and posted useless topics, which rules out loftx, leekey and louplou.

Thirdly, i said they are difficult to comprehend (it looks like they're posting from a mobile phone) so i think it's pretty obvious.

I'm sorry, just this person really irritates me, i haven't seen one useful post and they can't even spell for toffee to go along with the useless posts and typing "hehe" all the time.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Firstly i said they weren't in The Gentleman's League, which rules out Lord Huntroyde.

Secondly i said they came on every day and posted useless topics, which rules out loftx, leekey and louplou.

Thirdly, i said they are difficult to comprehend (it looks like they're posting from a mobile phone) so i think it's pretty obvious.

I'm sorry, just this person really irritates me, i haven't seen one useful post and they can't even spell for toffee to go along with the useless posts and typing "hehe" all the time.
Yes it is irritating, but I suppose you have to take the bad with the good.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Yes it is irritating, but I suppose you have to take the bad with the good.
Why though?

I think i'm getting a bit too involved in getting irritated with some people on this forum. A suggestion to d, a button where you can ignore a user, so i just click a user that's a waste of space and i don't have to read their blithering comments.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Why though?

I think i'm getting a bit too involved in getting irritated with some people on this forum. A suggestion to d, a button where you can ignore a user, so i just click a user that's a waste of space and i don't have to read their blithering comments.
There is that very feature!!! Go into your user 'user cp' and there is a buddy/ignore tab, just add the name into it, and you won't see the daily crap!
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why not use your ignore list thats what its there for!

http://www.uk-learning.net/profile.php?do=editlist
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There is that very feature!!! Go into your user 'user cp' and there is a buddy/ignore tab, just add the name into it, and you won't see the daily crap!
http://www.uk-learning.net/profile.php?do=editlist
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh excellent

Bye bye lumpy, bye dazya and a whole load of other people.

Thank you i shan't have to read their stupid posts, if i block them will i see their threads that they create?
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just dont ignore every single member of the forum lol.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (177)
24.65%
Better than expected (145)
20.19%
Worse than expected (396)
55.15%

Watched Threads