This discussion is closed.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Him, I have more.
Him, i don't care. It's going soon anyway.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wait i have an idea! i have two names, so i will give u each some
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no no that wont work, i dont remember my old password. Sorry piginapoke, i had already given it to G4ry
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Nepotism!
umm sorry i have no idea what that means

EDIT: i figured it out Woo hoo
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
This was it. Rep to anyone who can actually tell me what it means:

hey ppl...does ne1 kno how 2 switch off at nigh 2 go 2 sleep....cos i cant an' i stay up 4 aaaaaaaaaggeeeesss tryin 2 sleep...cos i work really l8...theni m thinkin work wen i go 2 bed...an' when i'm sleepin...an it so l8 wen i do go 2 bed i dont hav time 2 relax an' stuff.....
so wot do i do???
I'm sorry but ya'll both missed it. It very plainly says.

"Hello, I sorry but i'm so stupid that i can't figure out why I can't sleep although i suspect that it might have something to do with the fact that i am discussing my personal problems on the internet. Any remedies would be apreciated. So far all i have tried is having my english teacher kill me but that didn't work. In fact don't tell the police where i am. Please any help would help. What am i saying? I wish i knew.

EDIT: Don't tell anybody that my grammar killed the teacher

EDITDIT: How do i delete this incriminateing evidence?"
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maybe every member of the gentlemen's league should report at least one spamming or useless thread every day to the mods and maybe eventually we'll stop getting server busy messages.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by moncal)
Maybe every member of the gentlemen's league should report at least one spamming or useless thread every day to the mods and maybe eventually we'll stop getting server busy messages.
Everybody report threads? For the mods, that's worse than spamming itself. Did you know that every "report" sends out an e-mail to every mod? They'd all get their inboxes full of reports!
txt_eva
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Everybody report threads? For the mods, that's worse than spamming itself. Did you know that every "report" sends out an e-mail to every mod? They'd all get their inboxes full of reports!
Tis true... poor mods... we'd drive them mad!

If you see a thread the report it, but not just cause "you haven't reported any that day". Thats jsut as bad...

Eva
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
We are the puppeteers - we do not act, we influence. Indeed, we shall be here to lead them into the day. We must act in more subtle ways, that is how things shall be done, AHS-4.
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
We are the puppeteers - we do not act, we influence. Indeed, we shall be here to lead them into the day. We must act in more subtle ways, that is how things shall be done, AHS-4.
Report everything to the mods?

And may I ask why you address people with "AHS" ranks? It's awfully impersonal. I know friendliness isn't your thing, but do you ever address anybody as your equal?
Mr White
Rep:
?

And may I ask why you address people with "AHS" ranks? It's awfully impersonal. I know friendliness isn't your thing, but do you ever address anybody as your equal?
Very well, AHS-4, I shall bear it in consideration.
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Whats the point of ranks if they are not used? [oh so tempted to put AHS-4 here]
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by txt_eva)
Whats the point of ranks if they are not used? [oh so tempted to put AHS-4 here]
Exactly. Where would we be without a defined hierarchy, I ask you? Communism, that's where.
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
They shouldn't really be used to address people. Well, not when they're just acronyms with numbers after. Sounds horribly... mathematical.

Perhaps each AHS level could have a title attached to it? Like the old "Enlightened Member". Then the numbers would be the order of the hierarchy, but you could address people by the titles.
Mr White
Rep:
?
They shouldn't really be used to address people. Well, not when they're just acronyms with numbers after. Sounds horribly... mathematical.

Perhaps each AHS level could have a title attached to it? Like the old "Enlightened Member". Then the numbers would be the order of the hierarchy, but you could address people by the titles.
No... the honorary titles were too reminisceint of my... former misadventure. I felt that ceremonial titles would be effective in dettering older members who were around during that period.
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Thats true... I quite like that idea....

*thinks for names*
Mr White
Rep:
?
Thats true... I quite like that idea....

*thinks for names*
Ah... something like "Supreme Lord High Provost", that sort of thing?
Mr White
Rep:
?
TheWolf has been removed. Due to recent events, it has been decided by the Circle that he is not compatible with the League's beliefs, and will no longer be part of this organisation.

That is all.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
TheWolf has been removed. Due to recent events, it has been decided by the Circle that he is not compatible with the League's beliefs, and will no longer be part of this organisation.

That is all.
how have i done wrong? :confused:
bono_3
Report 16 years ago

That is all.
Tick tock

BTW: Haha, you're starting to remove members now due to being dissapointed.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (168)
24.78%
Better than expected (141)
20.8%
Worse than expected (369)
54.42%

Watched Threads