This discussion is closed.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by bono_3)
Tick tock

BTW: Haha, you're starting to remove members now due to being dissapointed.
No, just one.
bono_3
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
how have i done wrong? :confused:
You're starting to understand now - Because you are on my side, he ditches you from the league.

That's how it works - Infact it wouldn't surprise me if he ditched everyone who voted for me in that poll who also had joined the league.
TheWolf
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
its not in the rules!
bono_3
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
No, just one.
Yes, because he backed me.

BTW: I shall be milking it tonight at half 12.
bono_3
Report 17 years ago
its not in the rules!
haha....
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

In case you are not aware, our basic principles are the furthering of the intelligentsia, the removal of spammers, idiots, malcontents and incessant annoyances, the protection of fellow members, and the superiority of the hierarchy. Should you agree with these principles, then you are a viable candidate for initiation.
Quote from Mr White:

Call me sadistic, but what I love to do is bad-rep a newbie, just as they're celebrating getting their first 10 points of rep or so. Ha, it amuses me to watch it turn grey.

this is hardly following your own rules- this is hardly protecting fellow members

whereas me, i have followed all your rules--> i dont believe bono is a spammer, so i go against his removal. So whats the justice in removing from your league?
bono_3
Report 17 years ago
Quote from Mr White:

Call me sadistic, but what I love to do is bad-rep a newbie, just as they're celebrating getting their first 10 points of rep or so. Ha, it amuses me to watch it turn grey.

this is hardly following your own rules- this is hardly protecting fellow members

whereas me, i have followed all your rules--> i dont believe bono is a spammer, so i go against his removal. So whats the justice in removing from your league?
As I said, if you are expecting justification, then you have come to the wrong league.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bono_3)
haha....
To be honest all of you are talking absolute nonsense - it's almost comical.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
just give me an explanation mr white, surely removing me demotivates other member + gives a bad rep to this league?
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Quote from Mr White:

at the risk of loosing my precious '2', i would hav to say that i think TheWolf was pushing for us to give bono another chance which i believe to be in accordance with any fair rule. opinions cannot be critisised or discriminated against or fascism takes over.
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by Waiting2smile)
Agreed. Conversation ends here.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
that is the smartest thing i have heard all day
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Quote from Mr White:

mr white?
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
that is the smartest thing i have heard all day
I'll second that
Mr White
Rep:
?
mr white?
Yes?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes?
answer my previous question please
Mr White
Rep:
?
answer my previous question please
Several other AHS-7s were very insistent that you be removed. I agree, and you are gone.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Several other AHS-7s were very insistent that you be removed. I agree, and you are gone.
so what is the justification? you are not answering me and which exact rule have i broken?
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Take time to grieve, Wolf. I'm sure you will be ok, eventually.
Mr White
Rep:
?
so what is the justification? you are not answering me and which exact rule have i broken?
Encouraging anti-intellectualism.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (233)
75.16%
No (77)
24.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed