The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
bono_3
Tick tock :smile:

BTW: Haha, you're starting to remove members now due to being dissapointed. :tongue:

No, just one.
Reply 581
TheWolf
how have i done wrong? :confused:

You're starting to understand now - Because you are on my side, he ditches you from the league.

That's how it works - Infact it wouldn't surprise me if he ditched everyone who voted for me in that poll who also had joined the league.
Reply 582
its not in the rules!
Reply 583
Mr White
No, just one.

Yes, because he backed me.

BTW: I shall be milking it tonight at half 12. :tongue:
Reply 584
TheWolf
its not in the rules!

haha....
Reply 585
Mr White

In case you are not aware, our basic principles are the furthering of the intelligentsia, the removal of spammers, idiots, malcontents and incessant annoyances, the protection of fellow members, and the superiority of the hierarchy. Should you agree with these principles, then you are a viable candidate for initiation.

Quote from Mr White:

Call me sadistic, but what I love to do is bad-rep a newbie, just as they're celebrating getting their first 10 points of rep or so. Ha, it amuses me to watch it turn grey.

this is hardly following your own rules- this is hardly protecting fellow members

whereas me, i have followed all your rules--> i dont believe bono is a spammer, so i go against his removal. So whats the justice in removing from your league?
Reply 586
TheWolf
Quote from Mr White:

Call me sadistic, but what I love to do is bad-rep a newbie, just as they're celebrating getting their first 10 points of rep or so. Ha, it amuses me to watch it turn grey.

this is hardly following your own rules- this is hardly protecting fellow members

whereas me, i have followed all your rules--> i dont believe bono is a spammer, so i go against his removal. So whats the justice in removing from your league?

As I said, if you are expecting justification, then you have come to the wrong league.
bono_3
haha....

To be honest all of you are talking absolute nonsense - it's almost comical.
Reply 588
just give me an explanation mr white, surely removing me demotivates other member + gives a bad rep to this league?
Reply 589
TheWolf
Quote from Mr White:

at the risk of loosing my precious '2', i would hav to say that i think TheWolf was pushing for us to give bono another chance which i believe to be in accordance with any fair rule. opinions cannot be critisised or discriminated against or fascism takes over.
Reply 590
Waiting2smile

Agreed. Conversation ends here.
Reply 591
waiting2smile

that is the smartest thing i have heard all day
Reply 592
TheWolf
Quote from Mr White:

mr white?
Reply 593
'
{ingnik']that is the smartest thing i have heard all day

I'll second that
Reply 594
TheWolf
mr white?

Yes?
Reply 595
Mr White
Yes?

answer my previous question please
Reply 596
TheWolf
answer my previous question please

Several other AHS-7s were very insistent that you be removed. I agree, and you are gone.
Reply 597
Mr White
Several other AHS-7s were very insistent that you be removed. I agree, and you are gone.

so what is the justification? you are not answering me and which exact rule have i broken?
Reply 598
Take time to grieve, Wolf. I'm sure you will be ok, eventually.
Reply 599
TheWolf
so what is the justification? you are not answering me and which exact rule have i broken?

Encouraging anti-intellectualism.

Latest

Trending

Trending