i see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why i love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow

The only person on this board to show his true colour is Mr White...hehehe....thats why we love him...now everyone dont be afraid to let your colours show...

Im purple and black...
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wow...i amaze myself sometimes...that previous must be the most random post ive ever posted....
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
wow...i amaze myself sometimes...that previous must be the most random post ive ever posted....
No, the random reply to the randomest post is the most random. I'm reminded of the "who can fly the highest competition" allegory...
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ok now you explain your own things you said:

Call me sadistic, but what I love to do is bad-rep a newbie, just as they're celebrating getting their first 10 points of rep or so. Ha, it amuses me to watch it turn grey.
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheWolf)
ok now you explain your own things you said:

Call me sadistic, but what I love to do is bad-rep a newbie, just as they're celebrating getting their first 10 points of rep or so. Ha, it amuses me to watch it turn grey.
Why? Do you not understand?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Why? Do you not understand?
how does that promote protection of members which is one of the main aims of this forum?
Mr White
Rep:
?
how does that promote protection of members which is one of the main aims of this forum?
*sigh* This discussion is over. Why I bothered to initiate you in the first place is beyond me.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I got this quote on the top my page
"Roumanian-Yiddish cooking has killed more Jews than Hitler.
-- Zero Mostel"

Is yiddish food that bad!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*sigh* This discussion is over. Why I bothered to initiate you in the first place is beyond me.
so no answer then?
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
I got this quote on the top my page
"Roumanian-Yiddish cooking has killed more Jews than Hitler.
-- Zero Mostel"

Is yiddish food that bad!
Some of those can be very amusing. And Yiddish food isn't that bad. Nice bit of kibbitzer, can't go wrong.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so no answer then?
Dear God you two are still arguing over a petty thing. :rolleyes:
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Better to argue than having people kiss your arse.
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Better to argue than having people kiss your arse.
Depends how nice the arse is thought right?

((Lastest quote on the top
"Accent on helpful side of your nature. Drain the moat."
Gotta love those quotes))
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
first of all, i am dissapointed to see bono spamming on the league thread, the mods have spoken by banning you, and the members have spoken on the poll someone made, overwhelmingly voting that you should have been banned. You are not welcome on this thread. I am sorry to see the wolf go, but there is no arguing with the circle 7 wishes. Also, i am wondering, is there an official stance on bono? I.E dont talk to him or something like that?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We seem to be under attack form "trolls" and spammers, with no mods in sight. Perhaps action by the league is needed?
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I will give you the honour and pleasure of adding myself to your league on the condition that I am awarded the AHS 7 category. Failure to comply will result in the withdrawl of my kind offer to join the league.
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by PadFoot90)
first of all, i am dissapointed to see bono spamming on the league thread, the mods have spoken by banning you, and the members have spoken on the poll someone made, overwhelmingly voting that you should have been banned. You are not welcome on this thread. I am sorry to see the wolf go, but there is no arguing with the circle 7 wishes. Also, i am wondering, is there an official stance on bono? I.E dont talk to him or something like that?
Yes.. the trolls are back. You know, this would be all cleared up by now if they made me a mod. Still, lions don't need toothpicks, as they say.

Our stance on bono? As you well know, we oppose spam and mono-worded posting, and can you think of anyone in particular who fits that definiton?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
I will give you the honour and pleasure of adding myself to your league on the condition that I am awarded the AHS 7 category. Failure to comply will result in the withdrawl of my kind offer to join the league.
i highly doubt that will happen.
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by NikNak)
I'm sorry that we couldn't accomodate you.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes.. the trolls are back. You know, this would be all cleared up by now if they made me a mod. Still, lions don't need toothpicks, as they say.

Our stance on bono? As you well know, we oppose spam and mono-worded posting, and can you think of anyone in particular who fits that definiton?
i think you would be a very good mod. Was it ever considered seriously?
Then thats is why the wolf was demoted? He was not against bono?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (146)
24.75%
Better than expected (129)
21.86%
Worse than expected (315)
53.39%

Watched Threads