Watch
This discussion is closed.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
He's complained enough. It's so tedious seeing him repeating himself - we got the message the first time. As for my mood, must i always have a permanent smile fixed to my face? :rolleyes:
no, but you do seem a bit more grumpy than usual. a possibility has just occured to me, so im going to shut up now.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
no, but you do seem a bit more grumpy than usual. a possibility has just occured to me, so im going to shut up now.
A possibility has occured to you? Would you mind sharing it with me?
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Powerline)
Just be intelligent...

AHS 1... that surely means im not intelligent
It in no way means that you are not intelligent. However, you have not established yourself on this forum, as of yet. As such, there is not really much evidence that you are worthy of promotion.

We work on a system of co-operation. There is no way that I can be everywhere to see everyone's accomplishments. As such, I have to rely on members to report what they feel is a particularly notable achievement. There is no such thing as egocentric, if you feel that you have done something noteworthy, then say so. Equally, if you feel that another member deserves recognition, then don't be hesitant to elaborate.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
A possibility has occured to you? Would you mind sharing it with me?
yes because im probably very wrong, and regardless of whether im wrong or right, people will be disgusted either way, but its a realistic possibility. no more on the topic
_EMMA_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How can they be certain who has and who hasnt done something singnificant?
just read the post and see if someone actually contribute something to this forum or if it is just pontless spam
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
It in no way means that you are not intelligent. However, you have not established yourself on this forum, as of yet. As such, there is not really much evidence that you are worthy of promotion.

We work on a system of co-operation. There is no way that I can be everywhere to see everyone's accomplishments. As such, I have to rely on members to report what they feel is a particularly notable achievement. There is no such thing as egocentric, if you feel that you have done something noteworthy, then say so. Equally, if you feel that another member deserves recognition, then don't be hesitant to elaborate.
Ok,i will if i feel that i deserve a promotion, or at least if i have done something noticeable.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Ok,i will if i feel that i deserve a promotion, or at least if i have done something noticeable.
Good, hopefully this will be a constructive association.
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just be intelligent...

AHS 1... that surely means im not intelligent
Not so, its where people start... to be a member is showing something of intelligence I believe.
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But by callling it 'the Gentlemans league', are we limiting this organisation for males? if not, dont you think that it is a little off-putting for females anyway?
Mr White
Rep:
?
But by callling it 'the Gentlemans league', are we limiting this organisation for males? if not, dont you think that it is a little off-putting for females anyway?
Yes. I wished to change the name, but the Circle Seven overruled my decision.
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There r females here!!
I'm a girl.
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Female over here!
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by txt_eva)
Female over here!
I know that there are females here,i was just wondering why it was called the 'gentlemans' league, as it might be offputting for females
Mr White
Rep:
?
I know that there are females here,i was just wondering why it was called the 'gentlemans' league, as it might be offputting for females
http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=19395
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What difference does it make???
Come on!!! Do you mean you wouldn't join it if it was gentlewomen's league :confused:
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
What difference does it make???
Come on!!! Do you mean you wouldn't join it if it was gentlewomen's league :confused:
I might have joined if there was, but i would probably find it offputting, because it would seem like it was aimed for females not males!
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have asked to mods to ban spammer04.
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by moncal)
I have asked to mods to ban spammer04.
I think that he's already long gone.
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thank god... real subtle name that one was(!)
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by txt_eva)
Thank god... real subtle name that one was(!)
Tell me about it... these spammers are so cunning - how will we keep ahead of them?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (85)
51.52%
No they should not (61)
36.97%
Abstain (19)
11.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise