Gentlemen's League - Dramatis Personae

Watch
This discussion is closed.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Bono you are so full of crap, pencil queen has finally had enough of you like many of the older members. I vote that everyone one who sees bonos true colours puts him on ignore. Hopefully someday everyone will see the light and he will have noone left to talk to.
I wouldnt normally insult d but I think he is an idiot not to ban you permanently given your behaviour.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Bono you are so full of crap, pencil queen has finally had enough of you like many of the older members. I vote that everyone one who sees bonos true colours puts him on ignore. Hopefully someday everyone will see the light and he will have noone left to talk to.
I wouldnt normally insult d but I think he is an idiot not to ban you permanently given your behaviour.
Thank you Viviki - I'd respond to bono's reply to my statement but there really isn't much point. He continually fails to grasp the point. However I did feel he deserved the politeness of an explaination for my actions (more so than DazYa who is just plain offensive).

I've found it amazing how many of bono's posts that I can't see are completely ignored - only emphasises the volume of pointless posts he makes
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
you attack other members and try to discredit them because you are jealous that they are more popular than you, you cant join in a reasoned debate properly to save your life because you will not acknowledge anyone as correct if their opinion is different to yours. You encourage spammers such as dazya and mjg. Well this is the end of the line. Cheers Pencil queen i dont know why I didnt think of doing it before you are now on my ignore list.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Thank you Viviki - I'd respond to bono's reply to my statement but there really isn't much point. He continually fails to grasp the point. However I did feel he deserved the politeness of an explaination for my actions (more so than DazYa who is just plain offensive).

I've found it amazing how many of bono's posts that I can't see are completely ignored - only emphasises the volume of pointless posts he makes
Well I would say that it would be practically impossible to have made nearly 7000 not spammic posts since January.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
In fact not one of your posts has ever done anything to improve my enjoyment of the forum...which is why I'm adding you to my ignore list. I've come to the point were it's either a case of ignoring the chaf or abandoning this forum wheat/chaf and all. I started yesterday with DazYa (one of your biggest fans btw - I'm sure you're proud of that) and having read the repetetive, pointless, spiteful drivel you've posted in this thread this morning have decided to continue with you.

Goodbye bono...I wont miss you.
Ignore him? I'd completely forgotten about that! The last time I did it was back in the Early Middle Era when Bloodhound was getting out of hand. I'll join you - hopefully I will never have to look at a bono post again.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'm afraid, this does not include the quotes form bono that might pop up tije after time from other people.
TheWolf
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by MrWhite= ****)
i made this name because i love you
isnt mr white just so adorable
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheWolf)
isnt mr white just so adorable
Your removal was initially temporary, I wished to see how you would react to such - your transgression was not serious enough to warrant permanent removal. However, your actions since then have been intolerable, and it is my judgement that you never be reinstated with your old post.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by moncal)
According to the memberlist on thefirst page there are 66 members.
According to AHS:
1-AHS 9
7-AHS 7
2-AHS 5
4-AHS 4
10-AHS 3
17-AHS 2
25-AHS 1
Total: 66
seems like a load of **** to me
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Your removal was initially temporary, I wished to see how you would react to such - your transgression was not serious enough to warrant permanent removal. However, your actions since then have been intolerable, and it is my judgement that you never be reinstated with your old post.
crap
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
seems like a load of **** to me
Thanks for that.
banned user 47000
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
Thanks for that.
half of this post s bout nonsense, can we end this fight?
riffraff
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
how the f*ck was he meant to know that? what do you mean you were testing his reaction? it's not a bloody religion.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by riffraff)
it's not a bloody religion.
youre disagreeing with mr white then
banned user 47000
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
just stop it here now - all i want is peace
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
:rolleyes: Some of the things you all choose to argue about are pathetic.

p.s it's interesting to note Mr White aquires some peculiar fans
Mr White
Rep:
?
Oh, another one. That makes 14. I retain my title as 'Most Cloned UKL Member'.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
here here, this whole thing is ********, if you're all 'above' the policies of the league, why are you getting so worked up about it all?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh, another one. That makes 14. I retain my title as 'Most Cloned UKL Member'.
what a complement that must be
Mr White
Rep:
?
Changes to the hierarchy:

Promotions

Moncal (AHS-1) - AHS-2

Demotions

Cate (AHS-2) - AHS-1

Removals

None.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (0)
0%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (6)
60%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (2)
20%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (1)
10%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
10%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed