The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Knew it wouldn't last, the fairweathers are leaving already.
Reply 721
PadFoot90
I want to know what is going on here right now! First of all, i posted multiple apologies to bono on multiple threads, all of which have vanished. I suppose a mod deleted them, although i have no idea why. Also, it seems bono had again been banned, anyone info? I do aprove of bono, but wish to remain in the league. Also, i cannot understand how mr white's power has gone to his head, he has the circle 7 to keep him in check.

Expression edited the thread because it had gone a bit offtopic (probably partly my fault) so that might be where some of your posts have gone, I'm not sure. Otherwise I have no idea.
Reply 722
viviki
Expression edited the thread because it had gone a bit offtopic (probably partly my fault) so that might be where some of your posts have gone, I'm not sure. Otherwise I have no idea.

that explains why my post count dropped abit :wink:
Reply 723
everyone, please see my thread entitled UKL hall of fame.
Reply 724
Mr White
Changes to the hierarchy:

Promotions

Moncal (AHS-1) - AHS-2

Demotions

Cate (AHS-2) - AHS-1

Removals

None.

Hem Hem. I would like to thank the academy (a.k.a. circle 7), I didn't know if this day would ever come.
Reply 725
Does the league have an official position on the empire?
Reply 726
moncal
Does the league have an official position on the empire?

mr white said people could join if they wanted, so i will assume not.
Reply 727
PadFoot90
mr white said people could join if they wanted, so i will assume not.

I wonder if that would change if i issued an open invitation to all members of the Gentlemen's League that feel they have been wronged by the league.
Reply 728
Undertaker
I wonder if that would change if i issued an open invitation to all members of the Gentlemen's League that feel they have been wronged by the league.

most likely.
Reply 729
moncal
Hem Hem. I would like to thank the academy (a.k.a. circle 7), I didn't know if this day would ever come.

You forgot to thank your gran and you goldfish.... :wink:
Reply 730
Why did one of the mods delet one of my posts asking any member of the league especially circle 7 whether or not bono was going to be unbanned again? Last time mr white knew so i was wondering if he knows now.
Reply 731
moncal
Why did one of the mods delet one of my posts asking any member of the league especially circle 7 whether or not bono was going to be unbanned again? Last time mr white knew so i was wondering if he knows now.

Maybe one of the mods just doesn't like you. It would have been easier to just answer the question.
Reply 732
moncal

They are keeping this bono thing hushed up pretty well.
Reply 733
PadFoot90
They are keeping this bono thing hushed up pretty well.

Why can't they just be open about it since it is obvious that bono is now *reasoning*. He's using his own avatar (is that a cat with a watermelon on it's head?)
Reply 734
Since bloodhound is back now i was wondering if anyone could tell me why he was banned.
Reply 735
moncal
Since bloodhound is back now i was wondering if anyone could tell me why he was banned.

when he left, (this is what iv'e heard) he want on a huge rampge, starting many threads about many offensive things, mostly directed at mods and such. Don't get angry anyone if i am wrong, thats just what i heard.
PadFoot90
when he left, (this is what iv'e heard) he want on a huge rampge, starting many threads about many offensive things, mostly directed at mods and such. Don't get angry anyone if i am wrong, thats just what i heard.

He hasn't returned - It was an imposter the other night.
Reply 737
bono
He hasn't returned - It was an imposter the other night.

2667 2 and 2667 are not both phil are they?
PadFoot90
2667 2 and 2667 are not both phil are they?

2776 and 2776_2 are both phil's accounts, not an imposter. :smile:
Reply 739
bono
2776 and 2776_2 are both phil's accounts, not an imposter. :smile:

jeeze wrong about bloodhound him AND mjg. I am on a roll tonight huh?

Latest

Trending

Trending