Watch
This discussion is closed.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
now mr white is gone, why dont everyone confess how rubbish this league has been
The principles were good, just a few of the members actually actively promoted them - the others haven't.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Xenon is the only one left. It's in her hands until the AHS-9 returns.

I will not leave like this. My last action will be one of benevolence. TheWolf, Cate and Kingnik - you have all been reinstated at your old ranks.
Well the good thing about this is that i think xenon can handle it, but i wish circle 7 wasn't leaving. Now it will be circle 1.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
come people, this is serious. It seems like UKL has lost many many valuble members today, maybe 7 or 8. G4ry- i hope u mean just leaving the league, not the forum. I, for one refuse to let this forum be taken over by spam and let the older members be forgotten. I will not leave the league, but follow xenon in whatever direction she wishes to take it in. I urge you all to re-consider leaving the league and leaving the forum.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by moncal)
Well the good thing about this is that i think xenon can handle it, but i wish circle 7 wasn't leaving. Now it will be circle 1.
Yeah, I'm still here. Principles remain the same. Would love it if the old members of both the league remain. Members' status' system will probably remain the same as before. Will be a bit weird with only me left!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Yeah, I'm still here. Principles remain the same. Would love it if the old members remain. Will be a bit weird with only me left!
elpaw will return.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
elpaw will return.
That's cool. . Edit: Be a bit weird with me and Elpaw (and dunno about Shockzz)
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
That's cool.
Xenon i guess you have full control of this league at the mo?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Xenon i guess you have full control of this league at the mo?
Yeah, I guess. Are you still in the league?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Yeah, I guess. Until Elpaw returns. Are you still in the league?
if mr white really leaves yes as he said, he doesnt want members with conflicting objectives
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so Xenon where are you going to take this league?
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Xenon i think that you should change your signature to say temporary dictator or something.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ok, time to get this going again. Idea for our new leader: Perhaps we should crack down on some membrs of our league, only a precious few of us are doing anything that the league says we should, and other are doing exactly what we are not supposed to do. Also, perhaps our leader should elect some sort of members to have temporary power, not unlike the circle 7.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ok, time to get this going again. Idea for our new leader: Perhaps we should crack down on some membrs of our league, only a precious few of us are doing anything that the league says we should, and other are doing exactly what we are not supposed to do. Also, perhaps our leader should elect some sort of members to have temporary power, not unlike the circle 7.
*Yawn*, am too tired to think just now, but will do so tomorrow.(my comp's been messed up till now)
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the league is drifting into nothingness, we must start it again.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the league is drifting into nothingness, we must start it again.
gentleman's league sounds familar :confused:
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just to let everyone in the League know that i have officially left for reasons stated above (on page 39).
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Just to let everyone in the League know that i have officially left for reasons stated above.
Do you mean your signature??? :confused:
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
Do you mean your signature??? :confused:
plz ignore my previous post........
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Just to let everyone in the League know that i have officially left for reasons stated above (on page 39).
no my friend, we need you!
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no my friend, we need you!
You're the only one who actually campaigns against spam, i don't even think anyone else has read The Gentleman's League manifesto, they just contribute towards spam topics and post replies of "" and nothing else.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (168)
24.89%
Better than expected (141)
20.89%
Worse than expected (366)
54.22%

Watched Threads