Watch
This discussion is closed.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
You're the only one who actually campaigns against spam, i don't even think anyone else has read The Gentleman's League manifesto, they just contribute towards spam topics and post replies of "" and nothing else.
yes i think 95% percent of the members contribute to the problem. I have not seen about 48 of our "members" acutally try to do something about spam. It seems the league is breaking, perhaps more action is required. (i am going to send you a PM, so check it in a bit)
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
You're the only one who actually campaigns against spam, i don't even think anyone else has read The Gentleman's League manifesto, they just contribute towards spam topics and post replies of "" and nothing else.
Sometimes a smiley can be better than an essay's worth of hositility.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
yes i think 95% percent of the members contribute to the problem. I have not seen about 48 of our "members" acutally try to do something about spam. It seems the league is breaking, perhaps more action is required. (i am going to send you a PM, so check it in a bit)
They never did, it was only a bit of fun, it's a very small minority who take the "doctrine" seriously.
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Indeed, in the light of some members of the league appearing to leave it has left a distinct void which must quickly be filled before the league devolves into nothingness.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
If you're making a comment and you put a smiley so it's not mis-understood; then that's fine. It's just i hate it when someone presses reply to someone's post, quotes the whole thing and then types "" What's the point?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
If you're making a comment and you put a smiley so it's not mis-understood; then that's fine. It's just i hate it when someone presses reply to someone's post, quotes the whole thing and then types "" What's the point?
check PM...
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you too daveo...
fun lovin girl
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
what is this all about
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fun lovin girl)
what is this all about
From what I can tell it's an "exclusive" club, now consisting mainly of extinct members.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
From what I can tell it's an "exclusive" club, now consisting mainly of extinct members.
no, its not exclusive, and no, more of the higher ranked members are "extinct" but xenon still leads us.
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no, its not exclusive, and no, more of the higher ranked members are "extinct" but xenon still leads us.
Now that MrWhite has left what's the point of the Gentlemen's league??? :confused:
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
Now that MrWhite has left what's the point of the Gentlemen's league??? :confused:
the league is not based on one person.
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Didn't know that..thx
By the way what does VT stand for, if you don't mind answering??
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ask mr white on his opinion of that
GeneralGrievous
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Has everyone forgotten about Sire? he is the leader, not Mr White.
byakugan_neji
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How does one increase their AHS status?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
Didn't know that..thx
By the way what does VT stand for, if you don't mind answering??
Vermont.
Wolf-Thats why circle 7 exists/existed.
GG- when he left, mr white took it upon himself to keep it going.
BN- currebtly xenon is the only one who can do that, and mr white was never very clear on that, i suppose just speak out against spam ect.
Meerkat
Report 16 years ago
I was wondering if girls could join the Gentlemen's League. I'd like to join. heh.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Vermont.
Wolf-Thats why circle 7 exists/existed.
GG- when he left, mr white took it upon himself to keep it going.
BN- currebtly xenon is the only one who can do that, and mr white was never very clear on that, i suppose just speak out against spam ect.
umm now that there are extinct members in the higher ranks, can we start having some promotions? *nudge nudge wink wink*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads