(Original post by moncal)
That is quite interesting.
Not really.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Would someone care to explain what on EARTH is going on here. I'm very confused. Is Mr White back? Has anyone gone? What are the accusations flying around, for gods sake 24hrs away and your lost.
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Would someone care to explain what on EARTH is going on here. I'm very confused. Is Mr White back? Has anyone gone? What are the accusations flying around, for gods sake 24hrs away and your lost.
Mr White isn't back, he just posted a couple of times to sort out some problems. However, he hasn't totally left this place.

People were accusing PadFoot90 of being Undertaker, but in fact it was moncal.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Mr White isn't back, he just posted a couple of times to sort out some problems. However, he hasn't totally left this place.

If I remember rightly both me and padfoot thought undertaker was moncal all along. Oh well. Thanks for pointing that stuff out.
Sam2k
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

You might want to ammend that statement to say that moncal Is the undertaker.
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
People, if you want any changes to be made to the League, post your suggestions in the next five minutes and Mr White will take note.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Remove me, thanks.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
If I remember rightly both me and padfoot thought undertaker was moncal all along. Oh well. Thanks for pointing that stuff out.
That would be correct.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
People, if you want any changes to be made to the League, post your suggestions in the next five minutes and Mr White will take note.
My suggestion is for him to take suggestions at a time when more members are on.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I have a suggestion but it would take quite a while.

I would reccomend sifting through all the members and all AHS2 or below who haven't posted recently should be removed.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Remove me, thanks.
Don't be like that, I'm sure Mr White has your best interests at heart.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Don't be like that, I'm sure Mr White has your best interests at heart.
It doesn't matter if my name is on the list. I have handed in my resignation 11 pages ago, and removed the sig about 2 weeks ago. So he can have me up there if he likes but it doesn't mean anything.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
It doesn't matter if my name is on the list. I have handed in my resignation 11 pages ago, and removed the sig about 2 weeks ago. So he can have me up there if he likes but it doesn't mean anything.
If you are certain. Still, it seems a shame to remove one of the few members that actually understands our principles. You were a valuable member, and I regret that you felt the need to leave, whatever your reason may be.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
If you are certain. Still, it seems a shame to remove one of the few members that actually understands our principles. You were a valuable member, and I regret that you felt the need to leave, whatever your reason may be.
HELLO
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
HELLO
Hello again.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
But it doesn't do anything. The actual league has no presence on this forum, because the majority of the members don't do anything. At the moment i can't be bothered for anything; let alone discussing this.
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
But it doesn't do anything. The actual league has no presence on this forum, because the majority of the members don't do anything. At the moment i can't be bothered for anything; let alone discussing this.
That's a suggestion.

We need a presence.

Is the League actually doing anything right now?
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Hello again.
Just a flying visit I presume?
It'd help if you stayed a while.
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by G4ry)
Your reasoning seem baseless, at best short-sighted.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Your reasoning seem baseless, at best short-sighted.
Yes, but i'm not feeling very rational at the moment, thanks. My reasoning was more rational on page 39.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (12)
12.12%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (62)
62.63%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
14.14%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (2)
2.02%

Watched Threads