Watch
This discussion is closed.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Surely 'thefish_uk' should be promoted to AHS-7?
No, he's proved too unreliable in the past. Then again, perhaps. I will bear it in consideration.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
No, he's proved too unreliable in the past. Then again, perhaps. I will bear it in consideration.
Unreliable in what sense?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Saying Hi to Elpaw, is stupid?
Again, you are been paranoid.

I was merely helping Mr White to notify him that a statement about rep was issued by you.

Unless you wish to argue about tht as well?
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by Daveo)
Unreliable in what sense?
The need-to-know sense.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Again, you are been paranoid.

I was merely helping Mr White to notify him that a statement about rep was issued by you.

Unless you wish to argue about tht as well?
You quoted the bit saying my post was stupid.

Whitey said something like "i guess it was another one of his typically stupid posts, and it probably included something about rep."

And you said in reply "Indeed you are correct in that respect..."

You were saying my post was stupid, I was only saying hello.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bono)
You quoted the bit saying my post was stupid.

Whitey said something like "i guess it was another one of his typically stupid posts, and it probably included something about rep."

And you said in reply "Indeed you are correct in that respect..."

You were saying my post was stupid, I was only saying hello.
No, again you are been paranoid. I was notifying Mr White about your sppel about rep.

WHICH YOU DID DO.

And it wasn't juts hello was it? It was a disclosure about rep as well. TO WHICH I WAS REFERRING TO.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Here we go again bono and 2776? :rolleyes:
GH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
As you can see, from out of nowhere, Bono accuses me of devoiding him of saying hello to elpaw, and saying that he is stupid.

A good train of thought to follow.

Any further problems Bono, refer them to the PM. Otherwise I shall consider the matter closed, irregardless of what you post.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
No, again you are been paranoid. I was notifying Mr White about your sppel about rep.

WHICH YOU DID DO.

And it wasn't juts hello was it? It was a disclosure about rep as well. TO WHICH I WAS REFERRING TO.
White: "P.S. I can't read bono's posts, but I assume he just posted something characteristically stupid? Probably proclaiming something related to rep, as always.

U: "You are indeed correct in that aspect."

2776 implies that the post was stupid and that it had something related to rep.

I don't think that the post was stupid, it was saying hello and the fact that I gave him rep but d gave himself loads of rep so he surpassed Elpaw in the members list.

If you quoted only "Probably proclaiming something related to rep, as always."

Then you would not have implied that my post was actually stupid, just that it did talk about rep.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Matter closed as well.
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Here we go again bono and 2776? :rolleyes:
Can't they just keep it to PMs/emails/postal letters or some other form of communication other than hijacking threads to serve as a location for this petty squabbling, or you could just bury the hatchet and shut the **** up.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
Can't they just keep it to PMs/emails/postal letters or some other form of communication other than hijacking threads to serve as a location for this petty squabbling, or you could just bury the hatchet and shut the **** up.
The matter is closed. Don't drag it on now.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bono)
White: "P.S. I can't read bono's posts, but I assume he just posted something characteristically stupid? Probably proclaiming something related to rep, as always.

U: "You are indeed correct in that aspect."

2776 implies that the post was stupid and that it had something related to rep.

I don't think that the post was stupid, it was saying hello and the fact that I gave him rep but d gave himself loads of rep so he surpassed Elpaw in the members list.

If you quoted only "Probably proclaiming something related to rep, as always."

Then you would not have implied that my post was actually stupid, just that it did talk about rep.
Strange how you highlighted the:

bit, when it should have been this:

But then again, it is you.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Strange how you highlighted the:

bit, when it should have been this:

But then again, it is you.
I thought the matter was closed no matter what bono said?
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
Maybe they should exchange phone numbers.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
I thought the matter was closed no matter what bono said?
IT will be from now on.

BONO if you have anything to say to me, PM me.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Why highlight something irrelevant? I highlighted the bit where white said my post would be stupid, and you then said "you are correct in that respect."

You agreed that my post was stupid and that it talked a bit about rep.

I was saying that I don't think it was stupid because I was being friendly and saying hi, with only a small comment about rep at the end.

You denied this, you reckoned that you only agreed with the bit about rep - You didn't, you quoted his whole post and agreed to it. This included the bit about my post being generally stupid.

OK, this time it really is matter closed, for good.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Hmm... I can sense where this is going. So, to avoid another 11-page sparring match on my league thread, here's a subject change:

Two new AHS-1s have joined us. You know what that means... it's promotion time! Yay!

MattG: AHS-2 - AHS-3
Speciez99: AHS-1 - AHS-2

Also, elpaw is now AHS-6.
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Hmm... I can sense where this is going. So, to avoid another 11-page sparring match on my league thread, here's a subject change:

Two new AHS-1s have joined us. You know what that means... it's promotion time! Yay!

MattG: AHS-2 - AHS-3
Speciez99: AHS-1 - AHS-2

Also, elpaw is now AHS-6.
Yeah,soo justified......
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
The League now has 75 members...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (0)
0%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (6)
60%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (2)
20%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (1)
10%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
10%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed