This discussion is closed.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
good i was hoping you were
Fine, fine. Go find 6 new members, and I'll make you AHS-3. No deadbeats.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Fine, fine. Go find 6 new members, and I'll make you AHS-3. No deadbeats.
6 are u kidding? Other people just have to find someone to take thier place! Define deadbeats.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
He has no power here. This is my league, and it will stay that way.
Good ole whitey, where would we be without him on the forum?
Mr White
Rep:
?
6 are u kidding? Other people just have to find someone to take thier place! Define deadbeats.
To get from AHS-1 to AHS-2 doesn't take much. The higher the rank, the greater the contribution needed. And unless you feel like sending me your credit card details, then this is the only course of action avaliable. By 'deadbeats' I mean people who are not compatible with our ethos, mono-posters, or accounts that you've created yourself.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
promoted
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oxford English Diktionary defines 'deadbeats' as: general no hopers who only fill the gaps. :P
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
To get from AHS-1 to AHS-2 doesn't take much. The higher the rank, the greater the contribution needed. And unless you feel like sending me your credit card details, then this is the only course of action avaliable. By 'deadbeats' I mean people who are not compatible with our ethos, mono-posters, or accounts that you've created yourself.
alright i will try...
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
Frolicking in eternal harmony, spreading love and whatnot. Thank God I'm here to prevent that.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How many would I have to find for promotion?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
promoted
*chuckles* well put lol. I do love what Mr White has done though. Rather impressive, though I'd expect nothing less from my most trusted lieutenant.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
somewhere in the range of 36, most likely
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Frolicking in eternal harmony, spreading love and whatnot. Thank God I'm here to prevent that.
and not a moment too soon Have they been riding you too much there Mr White, or are you coping just fine with the dedicated followers of enlightenment?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
actually finding 6 is too much work. I will try to get it another way... maybe...
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by Daveo)
Let's see... you're currently at 0, so there's a while to go before you're considered for promotion. Start at 1, and work your way up, eh?

(Original post by Sire)
and not a moment too soon Have they been riding you too much there Mr White, or are you coping just fine with the dedicated followers of enlightenment?
Most can be pacified easily. Some millipedes in the cornflour have had to be removed, however.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i will hold out hope that someone higher will "notice me" or however you put it earlier.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Let's see... you're currently at 0, so there's a while to go before you're considered for promotion. Start at 1, and work your way up, eh?

Most can be pacified easily. Some millipedes in the cornflour have had to be removed, however.
Impressive, though tis the fly in the ointment that is to be watched for
Mr White
Rep:
?
i will hold out hope that someone higher will "notice me" or however you put it earlier.
We find that you are more suited to a role of less responsibility. In a place where you can do as little harm as possible, for now. Things change, however. In proving your dedication to the League, things will indeed change.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
P.S. what on earth happened to my post count. It has dropped since I got back. A mod doesn't like me?
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
Don't get me started on the fly in the ointment.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We find that you are more suited to a role of less responsibility. In a place where you can do as little harm as possible, for now. Things change, however. In proving your dedication to the League, things will indeed change.
I resent that, Less responsibility and doing harm? Care to explain?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (240)
39.22%
Take autumn exams (184)
30.07%
Look for a job (20)
3.27%
Consider an apprenticeship (23)
3.76%
Take a year out (109)
17.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (36)
5.88%

Watched Threads