Watch
This discussion is closed.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
P.S. what on earth happened to my post count. It has dropped since I got back. A mod doesn't like me?
no a mod doesn't like bono, they got rid of about 900 of his posts, and you must have been caught in the cross fire.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
P.S. what on earth happened to my post count. It has dropped since I got back. A mod doesn't like me?
Now that you mention it, mine appears to have dropped by about a hundred. Bono lost about 1500, apparently (I can't see his posts so I can't confirm that).
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Now that you mention it, mine appears to have dropped by about a hundred. Bono lost about 1500, apparently (I can't see his posts so I can't confirm that).
yes you had 6666 earlier. Bono lost about about 1000-1100 actually
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by PadFoot90)
I resent that, Less responsibility and doing harm? Care to explain?
At present, you are... unsuited to a role of seniority. We find that your attention is needed elsewhere, so would prefer that your allegiance is spread as thinly as possible. "Jack of all trades" and all that.
Mr White
Rep:
?
yes you had 6666 earlier. Bono lost about about 1000-1100 actually
Hey, it's going down quite fast. A major cull must be in process.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At present, you are... unsuited to a role of seniority. We find that your attention is needed elsewhere, so would prefer that your allegiance is spread as thinly as possible. "Jack of all trades" and all that.
So you view me and a handyman a sort of extra?
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what is my neo-entry level mr white?
Mr White
Rep:
?
So you view me and a handyman a sort of extra?
No.

what is my neo-entry level mr white?
What was your old one? Just go with that.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No.

What was your old one? Just go with that.
ug, sire recommended an AHS 3... purleeeeasssse!!
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
ug, sire recommended an AHS 3... purleeeeasssse!!
No. I have not recieved a direct order from a superior, therefore the decision is mine. AHS-2 is sufficient.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No. I have not recieved a direct order from a superior, therefore the decision is mine. AHS-2 is sufficient.
fair doos
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Though I do feel that AHS-3 is right around the corner for this trusted member rejoining our illustrious order.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Though I do feel that AHS-3 is right around the corner for this trusted member rejoining our illustrious order.
cheers mr sire, im off to do good deeds for the league
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
We upgraded, and as you can see, many many threads were dropped. Never to return again...

Though bono seemed to have made full use of his free time...
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
We upgraded, and as you can see, many many threads were dropped. Never to return again...

Ah the license plate, how goes it my friend, and agreed with bono. Just a spammer after a high post count. Sad really.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Ah the license plate, how goes it my friend, and agreed with bono. Just a spammer after a high post count. Sad really.
420 in a day!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
420 in a day!
See!!! thats terrible, I don't think I ever did more than 350 in one day hehe. So I had insomnia and nothing better to do. hasn't happened since lol
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
See!!! thats terrible, I don't think I ever did more than 350 in one day hehe. So I had insomnia and nothing better to do. hasn't happened since lol
Pleased to meet you sire, co-leader/leader of the gentlemen's league. I don't believe i've had the pleasure of seeing you post much but you appear legendary among forum members.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)

lol maybe this time around you will beat him to 10,000
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Pleased to meet you sire, co-leader/leader of the gentlemen's league. I don't believe i've had the pleasure of seeing you post much but you appear legendary among forum members.
Thankyou, though I've seen quite a few of your posts whilst trawling through the older threads. Before the upgrade of course, before I left basically. I don't know about legendary, but I do aim to please. (shocking shot I am though) hehe
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads