This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
lol maybe this time around you will beat him to 10,000
here here. I was always a fan of the license plate, even when he was spamming. bono is just unimaginative and droll
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
here here. I was always a fan of the license plate, even when he was spamming. bono is just unimaginative and droll
so are you back for good then?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
err sire BTW what did u mean by "interesting"?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
so are you back for good then?
Not really, just for a little bit. Arguing with the gf at moment and have got all my assessments done for uni. *shrugs* guess I'll have to study instead of getting addicted to this place again lol.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Ah the license plate, how goes it my friend, and agreed with bono. Just a spammer after a high post count. Sad really.
How on earth can you comment?

I've made more helpful posts than you have ever done, so shut it.
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, welcome back while you're here.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)

cram it bono.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)

Duh!! You are always going on about how you have more useful posts than everybody else but that is obvious since you have more posts than everyone else. What you should do is compare percentages. Oh wait! That wouldn't be fair since a bunch of your spammy posts have been deleted.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)

Of course you haven't. Most users on this forum will tell you that you're nothing but a spammer and I never turned into a spammer, instead posting helpful posts whenever the occasion arose. Please sit down and pass me a beer peasant.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Not really, just for a little bit. Arguing with the gf at moment and have got all my assessments done for uni. *shrugs* guess I'll have to study instead of getting addicted to this place again lol.
I see, so you posted tons when you were here, mostly chat, you then depart for 2 months and then come back making some judgement as to my posting?

I would say that I post more constructively than you and 2776 put together. How on earth you can think that his pathetic one liners and "Yes/No" mass replies is "interesting" is beyond me.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Of course you haven't. Most users on this forum will tell you that you're nothing but a spammer and I never turned into a spammer, instead posting helpful posts whenever the occasion arose. Please sit down and pass me a beer peasant.
I see, so you leave for 2 months yet you can make judgement as to my posting now?

I help out in the academic sub-forum whenever I can and I gurantee my posts have proved more helpful to people than yours ever have. Barring your chat and league, you aren't in a position to criticize.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but talking BS when you haven't a clue is stupid.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by moncal)
Duh!! You are always going on about how you have more useful posts than everybody else but that is obvious since you have more posts than everyone else. What you should do is compare percentages. Oh wait! That wouldn't be fair since a bunch of your spammy posts have been deleted.
I've seen about 70 of bonos posts that were useful. that was when he hit 3500. By that logic, even a double of useful posts only yields 200 useful posts when he hit the 10,000 mark. Sorry bono, I've got at least 3000 useful ones up my sleeve. I win, as always.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I've seen about 70 of bonos posts that were useful. that was when he hit 3500. By that logic, even a double of useful posts only yields 200 useful posts when he hit the 10,000 mark. Sorry bono, I've got at least 3000 useful ones up my sleeve. I win, as always.
Yes, very good joke.

Complete BS.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
I see, so you leave for 2 months yet you can make judgement as to my posting now?

I help out in the academic sub-forum whenever I can and I gurantee my posts have proved more helpful to people than yours ever have. Barring your chat and league, you aren't in a position to criticize.

Poor little bono, if you did post anything useful, your post count wouldn't be one quarter the size it is now. Thats logic, please don't make the mistake of thinking you're better than I. *shrugs* You're not, you're just a waste of bandwidth at times.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
I would say that I post more constructively than you and 2776 put together. How on earth you can think that his pathetic one liners and "Yes/No" mass replies is "interesting" is beyond me.
I add no more details than is necessary, why spend 500 words explainging a point when 10 would do nicely?

And find some posts where I have used as you put it "mass mailings" of "Yes/No"

YOU on the other hand is guilty of posting a lot of:

"I agree.
:rolleyes: :cool: :confused:"

With some posts regularly being in 3 posts in a row, mostly twice.

Not to forget your habit of "omitting" other people's arguments which are completely valid, but to which you have no refutation to.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Well there are probably only a few exceptions to my earlier statement. You included of course.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Yes, very good joke.

Complete BS.
And please try a better defense than that. That is simply insulting for you to try that on me.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)

Oh yes? And mine arn't? As you so tactfully implied.

Last statement extended to you too.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Oh yes? And mine arn't? As you so tactfully implied.

Last statement extended to you too.
Right, so you agree that some of my posts have helped users. Cheers.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Right, so you agree that some of my posts have helped users. Cheers.
are we counting those with one or two hands? perhaps a foot to be sure???
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads