This discussion is closed.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
What an ignorant moron.
shut up bono. Its quite obvious more people like him then you.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Indeed. It is bloody terrible. And he wants people to respect him. *shakes head* Have fun all, and padders, hook me up with the emipire as a **** kicker of some sort please, would be an honour to join you
OK Sire, I explained how you obtain the link to those posts directly. There is no other quicker way.

Sorry if you are too thick to understand.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Yes, I have to click on edit, then save, then I have the direct link to that post.
No you dont all you have to do is run your mouse over the rep button for that post and it gives you the posts number so you can provide a link for it. You dont need to edit it at all. I also noticed the second thread that you gave as evidence of your brilliant posting resulted in you rep begging which pretty much sums it up I think.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
No you dont all you have to do is run your mouse over the rep button for that post and it gives you the posts number so you can provide a link for it. You dont need to edit it at all. I also noticed the second thread that you gave as evidence of your brilliant posting resulted in you rep begging which pretty much sums it up I think.
HES GONE!!!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
HES GONE!!!
yeah right I'll give him 20 minutes.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah right I'll give him 20 minutes.
i was thinking the same...
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Plus there is the little #number next to the rep button - which is a link to open that post in a window on it's own.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Plus there is the little #number next to the rep button - which is a link to open that post in a window on it's own.
Quite right. It is a pity the little sod cheated, but editing posts did not need to be done and I feel he was too proud to admit defeat.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
HES GONE!!!
I had a bit of help from a rather good Moderator in getting rid of bono, so I can't take all the credit. Thanks anyway.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Quite right. It is a pity the little sod cheated, but editing posts did not need to be done and I feel he was too proud to admit defeat.
Welcome back by the way
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Welcome back by the way
Thankyou. Should be a short visit, but I do try to drop in from time to time. The academic sub-forum is just so damned helpful at times Good to see you're still here
riffraff
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Thankyou. Should be a short visit, but I do try to drop in from time to time. The academic sub-forum is just so damned helpful at times Good to see you're still here
glad you're back
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i have heard some rumors of the league being disbanded...
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i have heard some rumors of the league being disbanded...
Not disbanded, merely changed a little. Too many people see it as a 'party' now and I can see why. It was never meant to include so many members, and yet still maintain that sense of not being an elitist group which it does now. I've sent Mr White the PM about it, with luck the changes will be made, and embraced by all.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Not disbanded, merely changed a little. Too many people see it as a 'party' now and I can see why. It was never meant to include so many members, and yet still maintain that sense of not being an elitist group which it does now. I've sent Mr White the PM about it, with luck the changes will be made, and embraced by all.
so perhaps cutting members then? Or should i just wait and see?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so perhaps cutting members then? Or should i just wait and see?
Nobody shall be cut. A supporter joined is a supporter valued. However, I'm leaving it to Mr White's discretion as to who he lists as the bulk of the league itself. I'm the first one to be relegated to follower/supporter status
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Nobody shall be cut. A supporter joined is a supporter valued. However, I'm leaving it to Mr White's discretion as to who he lists as the bulk of the league itself. I'm the first one to be relegated to follower/supporter status
You know mr white will overthrow you at the suggestion of loosing the rankings!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
oooo oooo a GL cival war
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
Risk that is worth taking. I have a feeling that his intelligence will see reason.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oooo oooo a GL cival war
Nah, nothing so high faultin. Merely a restructuring for the better. You'll see, you shall all see. The Gentleman's League shall go from strength to strength. OR crumble in a vicious series of contests. Either way
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (196)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.57%
I still don't know (100)
17.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise