This discussion is closed.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
No. They stay.
Is that to annoy members such as me? Or is it because your league is only one above Lord of Divinity?
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Is that to annoy members such as me? Or is it because your league is only one above Lord of Divinity?
Take your pick. How about both?
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Take your pick. How about both?
Mean.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Mean.
Ah, I'm quite nice really. Your *****ing was bugging me :rolleyes: , so I was going to promote you anyway - put a 4 in your signature, if you wish.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ah, I'm quite nice really. Your *****ing was bugging me :rolleyes: , so I was going to promote you anyway - put a 4 in your signature, if you wish.
Oh you're a darling!

*****ing?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Oh you're a darling!

*****ing?
Not right now, maybe later.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Okay, back to business. I've added a brief section about promotion to the member list post, as requested. Also, welcome to the newest member, Deniera (sp).
sixthirtythree
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Okay, back to business. I've added a brief section about promotion to the member list post, as requested. Also, welcome to the newest member, Deniera (sp).
I suppose that's me then. :rolleyes: Cheers Mr White *tips hat*

I'm off to conquer the world now, all in the name of the Gentlemen's League of course.
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by deianra)
I suppose that's me then. :rolleyes: Cheers Mr White *tips hat*

I'm off to conquer the world now, all in the name of the Gentlemen's League of course.
Let me know how that turns out.

Welcome to our 80th member, Wiwarin_Mir!
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Quick question, is it the Gentleman's or Gentlemen's league? Cos everyone keeps spelling it differently.

Not that i'm being at all pedantic or anything.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i fear the answer to this will be a really long rambling about the quality of ukl blah blah, but what is the point of the league?

lou xxx
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i fear the answer to this will be a really long rambling about the quality of ukl blah blah, but what is the point of the league?

lou xxx
I dunno, but did you get a nice pm from Mr White asking you to join?!
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

lou xxx

If i'm not mistaken the purpose of the league is to promote gentlemenly conduct. If you want details you can check out the manifesto on "Gentlemen's League-Dramatis Personae"
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
I dunno, but did you get a nice pm from Mr White asking you to join?!
no idea. i would check i but deleted all my pms yesterday.

lou xxx
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

lou xxx
To create division and promote the factionism, and inequality based on a hierarchical system?
I was hoping that a Revision iof the league would somehow stop this, but i suppose that i was mistaken.
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
To create division and promote the factionism, and inequality based on a hierarchical system?
I was hoping that a Revision iof the league would somehow stop this, but i suppose that i was mistaken.

Obviously I was mistaken.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by moncal)
Obviously I was mistaken.
Thats just my opinion on organisations on here in general, and The gentleman's league certainly hasn't done anything to dissuade my opinion (regardless of its apparent motives).
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my names still in the members list thingy, but i really would appreciate being removed... ta very much
Mr White
Rep:
?
Dear Elpaw, recently resigned from the Circle Seven, left a space that has proved difficult to fill. However, I have succeeded in repairing the hierarchy. A paragon of the old era has stepped forward to fill his shoes. Welcome, then, to Chicken, newest AHS-7 of the league.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Dear Elpaw, recently resigned from the Circle Seven, left a space that has proved difficult to fill. However, I have succeeded in repairing the hierarchy. A paragon of the old era has stepped forward to fill his shoes. Welcome, then, to Chicken, newest AHS-7 of the league.
Welcome to the circle 7, chicken!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (2)
4.35%
Confident (6)
13.04%
Indifferent (5)
10.87%
Unsure (10)
21.74%
Worried (23)
50%

Watched Threads