This discussion is closed.
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Welcome to the circle 7, chicken!

Don't suffocate for lack of oxygen at the high altitude.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well done Chiken
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Why thankyou all! I hope I shall be able to fill the void left by elpaw...
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wish to sever ties with the League.

Adios.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by moncal)
I wish to sever ties with the League.

Adios.
yup me too. I am now convinced that with all these members, few care or ever did care, and even less did anything. The league is done, in my opinion.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
yup me too. I am now convinced that with all these members, few care or ever did care, and even less did anything. The league is done, in my opinion.
Eh, sure. Don't write or anything.
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, think I'd like to withdraw my membership from the League as well. I guess I'm just not as elitist as I thought I was.... Hope it works out for you though.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Eh, sure. Don't write or anything.
dont worry. I am sure i wouldn't be valued enough for a reply anyway.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My God. What is happening here?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well i would come back if u took over again, but i am sick and tired of mr white's HUGE ego, and all his " i am better then every one else" and "I would be pissed if someone was offered the next mod spot" and i am just sick of it. Then he admitted that the league was used to take advantage of other members.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
My God. What is happening here?

It appears that several members have quit. Don't know why they would though. Maybe you should reconsider who you have left in charge. "I have my reasons...blah...blah...blah..."
Mr White
Rep:
?
Well i would come back if u took over again, but i am sick and tired of mr white's HUGE ego, and all his " i am better then every one else" and "I would be pissed if someone was offered the next mod spot" and i am just sick of it. Then he admitted that the league was used to take advantage of other members.
Goes without saying. The Empire hasn't really panned out, has it? You can rejoin the League, if you want.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Goes without saying. The Empire hasn't really panned out, has it? You can rejoin the League, if you want.
The Empire was disbanded about 5-6 days ago. Thanks for the invitation, but the GL hasnt really done anything.
Mr White
Rep:
?
the GL hasnt really done anything.
What's your point?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What's your point?
With the amount of members, something should have been accomplished in the months its been around. Yet very few people on that list care/ever did care about the league. I did- but it seemed no one else did, so i saw no point.
Mr White
Rep:
?
With the amount of members, something should have been accomplished in the months its been around. Yet very few people on that list care/ever did care about the league. I did- but it seemed no one else did, so i saw no point.
Meh, we don't really have anything to do. We are a very lethargic organisation - we won't move unless pressed. Suggest something, then, and I'll bear it in consideration.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Meh, we don't really have anything to do. We are a very lethargic organisation - we won't move unless pressed. Suggest something, then, and I'll bear it in consideration.
perhaps a member list look over: Removing those who spam, haven't been on in months, and see who actually does what the league is for.
Mr White
Rep:
?
perhaps a member list look over: Removing those who spam, haven't been on in months, and see who actually does what the league is for.
Yes... that's why we have a hierarchy. Members who don't do anything are AHS-1 - for which there are no entry requirements. Little more than laypeople.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes... that's why we have a hierarchy. Members who don't do anything are AHS-1 - for which there are no entry requirements. Little more than laypeople.
then why have them? So they can be walked all over? Why not limit membership to those who actually seem to want to do something about the spam, not just have it in their sig.
Mr White
Rep:
?
then why have them? So they can be walked all over? Why not limit membership to those who actually seem to want to do something about the spam, not just have it in their sig.
The wheels of progress need as much grease as can be provided, tocarisch. They exist for a purpose, and serve no harm.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (2)
4.35%
Confident (6)
13.04%
Indifferent (5)
10.87%
Unsure (10)
21.74%
Worried (23)
50%

Watched Threads