Watch
This discussion is closed.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
The wheels of progress need as much grease as can be provided, tocarisch. They exist for a purpose, and serve no harm.
Am i correct to assume their purpose is just to add names to the member list, and make it look like you have large contingent of followers?
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
why are both of amazingtrades personalities on your list?
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
why are both of amazingtrades personalities on your list?
No reason in particular.
txt_eva
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
*Just noticed she had got promoted*

yay!
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by txt_eva)

yay!
Yep, about 2 months ago...
txt_eva
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
:rolleyes: Opps... well i've not been on here alot lately.... my desparate attempt to work hard....
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i forgot the address of this site......isn't that amazing? 2 months ago i would have scoffed at the idea......

anyway, i see mr white has returned.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
i forgot the address of this site......isn't that amazing? 2 months ago i would have scoffed at the idea......

anyway, i see mr white has returned.

Many moons ago. After about 2 weeks of self imposed exile.
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by moncal)
Many moons ago. After about 2 weeks of self imposed exile.
Ends justifies means.

Hey, welcome back curry.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Ends justifies means.

Hey, welcome back curry.
Back? I am not back......I've been away for more than two weeks BTW moncal. This is the first time I've posted in over a month....

I would complain about my parents and life right now....but then i would be rehooked. but here is a brief summary anyway.

I, like every other american girl, is obsessive compulsive about losing weight...
In short, my parents think I am bulemic :eek: and I will not; as a result, be going to swim training for July in Orlando which is what/ where I always go! :mad:
Mr White
Rep:
?
Back? I am not back......I've been away for more than two weeks BTW moncal. This is the first time I've posted in over a month....

I would complain about my parents and life right now....but then i would be rehooked. but here is a brief summary anyway.

I, like every other american girl, is obsessive compulsive about losing weight...
In short, my parents think I am bulemic :eek: and I will not; as a result, be going to swim training for July in Orlando which is what/ where I always go! :mad:
That's a tragedy. Try having a happy meal once in a while. Problem = solved.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by txt_eva)

yay!

your sig is horribly wrong, you got the post wrong....he said no active posters from THAT era are here. you were far from active.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
That's a tragedy. Try having a happy meal once in a while. Problem = solved.

i do! i eat ALL THE TIME! they thought i was having a self-imposed stomach illness, which in effect; is far from the truth. I drank a yogurt smoothie which had been out on the counter all day, got sick, and threw up.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i do! i eat ALL THE TIME! they thought i was having a self-imposed stomach illness, which in effect; is far from the truth. I drank a yogurt smoothie which had been out on the counter all day, got sick, and threw up.
Very suspicious yogurt smoothie there.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I was talking about white. He came back after about two weeks of self imposed exile because it wasn't going the way he planned. ie everybody else came back.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by moncal)
I was talking about white. He came back after about two weeks of self imposed exile because it wasn't going the way he planned. ie everybody else came back.
yes....i didnt though

only when he came back did i....
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Just to let you know, we're still here. We (the league) haven't been doing much lately, being mainly a union of very lazy individuals, who enjoy doing nothing more than wearing smoking jackets and reading The Financial Times in comfy chairs. Anyway, if anyone wants to raise an issue or somesuch, feel free. Other than that, its back to the cigars and comfy chairs.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just to let you know, we're still here. We (the league) haven't been doing much lately, being mainly a union of very lazy individuals, who enjoy doing nothing more than wearing smoking jackets and reading The Financial Times in comfy chairs. Anyway, if anyone wants to raise an issue or somesuch, feel free. Other than that, its back to the cigars and comfy chairs.
I think the league has been dead since about the time all of circle seven "left". No offense of course
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
I think the league has been dead since about the time all of circle seven "left". No offense of course
Hey, not a problem. You've proven yourself time and again to be more than worthy of being ignored.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey, not a problem. You've proven yourself time and again to be more than worthy of being ignored.
Why? Because i am not important enough? Or i wont walk all over other members? Or because i left after the league accomplished nothing?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (0)
0%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (9)
69.23%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (2)
15.38%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (1)
7.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
7.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise