Watch
This discussion is closed.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
Why? Because i am not important enough? Or i wont walk all over other members? Or because i left after the league accomplished nothing?
Mmm-hmm. All 3 apply, added to your immeasurable incompetence as a lackey.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Mmm-hmm. All 3 apply, added to your immeasurable incompetence as a lackey.
Then i apologise on behalf of the forum for not kissing your a** as much as you would like.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Then i apologise on behalf of the forum for not kissing your a** as much as you would like.
Apology accepted, my boy. Now, run along and play whilst we devise nefarious schemes from the comfort of our big chairs.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Apology accepted, my boy. Now, run along and play whilst we devise nefarious schemes from the comfort of our big chairs.
Why i am not surprised?

You mus admit there are very few members loyal members left, if any.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Why i am not surprised?

You mus admit there are very few members loyal members left, if any.
Your point being? The elite few serve to rule, the rest have their uses, but ultimately can do their own thing.

Anyway, a general notice: Refer to the first post of this thread, and see that we are now offering a gift set for new members to encourage them to adopt 'gentlemen-esque' behaviour.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Mr white, a true leader knows when its time to give in.
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Your point being? The elite few serve to rule, the rest have their uses, but ultimately can do their own thing.

Anyway, a general notice: Refer to the first post of this thread, and see that we are now offering a gift set for new members to encourage them to adopt 'gentlemen-esque' behaviour.

Why can't you see that the league has been dead for more than a month? That is one of the reasons that I left.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by moncal)
Why can't you see that the league has been dead for more than a month? That is one of the reasons that I left.
Shhhh dont burst his bubble :rolleyes:
Mr White
Rep:
?
Shhhh dont burst his bubble :rolleyes:
Padfoot and Moncal: Will you please get a room and leave this thread alone? You claim to have resigned but now post more on here than ever. For goodness' sake, give it a rest already.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Padfoot and Moncal: Will you please get a room and leave this thread alone? You claim to have resigned but now post more on here than ever. For goodness' sake, give it a rest already.
I'll post where ever i damn well please, thank you.
Mr White
Rep:
?
I'll post where ever i damn well please, thank you.
Alright, whatever. Be civil, at least.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Let me make it known to you Mr White, that it is my intention to disband your phoney grouping of social climbers.

You have 45 days to dismantle the GL.

Should you persist in this unenlightened tomfoolery then you, and all members* of this diseased carcass, which achieves nothing but social divide, will suffer mortal consequences!

The Dark Masses grow tired of your insolence White and will no longer countenance the oppressive body that is The 'League - disband or die!

*The only members who will be spared are Happysunshine and Lord Huntroyde.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)

And me.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
And me.
All those members who renounce the 'League, signified ONLY by abandonment, and ready themselves for The Takeover may be considered exempt from the wrath of The Dark Masses.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
Let me make it known to you Mr White, that it is my intention to disband your phoney grouping of social climbers.

You have 90 days to dismantle the GL.

Should you persist in this unenlightened tomfoolery then you, and all members* of this diseased carcass, which achieves nothing but social divide, will suffer mortal consequences!

The Dark Masses grow tired of your insolence White and will no longer countenance the oppressive body that is The 'League - disband or die!

Isnt 90 days being a little generous?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just to let you know, we're still here. We (the league) haven't been doing much lately, being mainly a union of very lazy individuals, who enjoy doing nothing more than wearing smoking jackets and reading The Financial Times in comfy chairs. Anyway, if anyone wants to raise an issue or somesuch, feel free. Other than that, its back to the cigars and comfy chairs.
mr white! i'll have you know that i hate cigars! and that the lounge should be smoke free! and girls dont wear smoking jackets!

i think we should make that picture a little more american! back to my life-guard stand i go.....!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
mr white! i'll have you know that i hate cigars! and that the lounge should be smoke free! and girls dont wear smoking jackets!

i think we should make that picture a little more american! back to my life-guard stand i go.....!
Ditto. The confy chairs are nice though.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Ditto. The confy chairs are nice though.
and you think life-guard stands aren't? ahhh the coconut sunscreen aroma, the hot guys in swimsuits, the sun beating down on you as you watch little kids splash around.....

all that and more, and you get paid 12 bucks an hour!
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
and you think life-guard stands aren't? ahhh the coconut sunscreen aroma, the hot guys in swimsuits, the sun beating down on you as you watch little kids splash around.....

all that and more, and you get paid 12 bucks an hour!
:eek: They let you be a life guard at 15 across the pond? :eek:
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
:eek: They let you be a life guard at 15 across the pond? :eek:
yeah.....why not? the youngest you can be is 15.......and thats to be junior. to be a senior lifeguard you have to be 16....and you get 15 bucks an hour.

15 is the absolute youngest you can be though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed