Watch
This discussion is closed.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
yeah.....why not? the youngest you can be is 15.......and thats to be junior. to be a senior lifeguard you have to be 16....and you get 15 bucks an hour.

15 is the absolute youngest you can be though.
Hell I'm moving to the west coast! We only get minimum wage to start out over here.
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Hell I'm moving to the west coast! We only get minimum wage to start out over here.
that sucks! actually, you would need to move to texas!

BTW, im fine, how are you? :rolleyes:
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
that sucks! actually, you would need to move to texas!

BTW, im fine, how are you? :rolleyes:
oops.:rolleyes: How are ya curry? Fine ya say? That's good. Me I'm good considering. Can't wait for the summer break, I've about had my fill of web designing and am seriously ready for a nice long break.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
Let me make it known to you Mr White, that it is my intention to disband your phoney grouping of social climbers.

You have 45 days to dismantle the GL.

Should you persist in this unenlightened tomfoolery then you, and all members* of this diseased carcass, which achieves nothing but social divide, will suffer mortal consequences!

The Dark Masses grow tired of your insolence White and will no longer countenance the oppressive body that is The 'League - disband or die!

*The only members who will be spared are Happysunshine and Lord Huntroyde.
Good luck with that. Oh, and why 90 days? Can't you make it 2 or 3? I want to see what you do next, it should provide some amusement.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Good luck with that. Oh, and why 90 days? Can't you make it 2 or 3? I want to see what you do next, it should provide some amusement.
A belated response, in typical White fashion. Tell me - where are you going with the GL? I'm a discerning chap with ambitions above my station - I haven't completely ruled out the GL. As with anything though, what could be in it for me, so to speak?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
A belated response, in typical White fashion. Tell me - where are you going with the GL? I'm a discerning chap with ambitions above my station - I haven't completely ruled out the GL. As with anything though, what could be in it for me, so to speak?
Very little. We do have standards, you know.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Very little. We do have standards, you know.
I don't know which is the more plentiful in this 'organisation': standards or nefarious schemes? Mind you, both items seem to be pretty thin on the ground if you ask me; never mind effectual leadership. :rolleyes:
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Congratulations to the newest member of the Gentlemen's League, !Laxy! - 84th member and first new initiate in 8 months.

Hopefully the League will benefit from !Lazy!'s membership and he will benefit from the League.

Here's to the future, chaps! Hopefully a future in which the League will play a part.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What possible benfit could be gained from joining the gentleman's league?
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*bad memories*
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
What possible benfit could be gained from joining the gentleman's league?
Time will tell.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Congratulations to the newest member of the Gentlemen's League, !Laxy! - 84th member and first new initiate in 8 months.

Hopefully the League will benefit from !Lazy!'s membership and he will benefit from the League.

Here's to the future, chaps! Hopefully a future in which the League will play a part.
Are you calling !Laxy! lazy? :eek:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Time will tell.
What was the original goal of the gentleman's league and out of interest is membership limited to male members?
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Hmm...could I join too? I didn't bother when it was first formed as I was still bitter from the collaspe of 'The Way'. I am now over that though hehe!
Jack Schitt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Damn, a specific Anti-Bono campaign would be good, wouldn't it? But that wouldn't go down too well. What happened to the mods' warning?

If I was feeling like an ******* I'd start an anti-Bono poll. But I know he'd get his newbyish supporters coming here and tipping it in his favour, and it wouldn't reflect what would be best for the forum. And he'd forever use that as an argument against us.
Good idea. ANTI BONO
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
What was the original goal of the gentleman's league and out of interest is membership limited to male members?
Allow me to elaborate... AHS-2.

Well... Sire formed the League with the original intention of uniting prestigious members of the forum into an associated representative front. When he passed on control to me, I intended to alter it's purpose and created a sort-of pressure group, representing the interests of it's members within the forum community. In short, the goal was to unite disparate individuals into a aglomerated party and consolidate power through the hierarchy.

Oh, and to get rid of bono, of course.

(Women recieve identical treatment to men in the League, obviously - I petitioned the AHS-7s on several occasions to change the name of the League to something less... confusing, but it never happened)
Mr White
Rep:
?
(Original post by NikNak)
Hmm...could I join too? I didn't bother when it was first formed as I was still bitter from the collaspe of 'The Way'. I am now over that though hehe!
Time heals all wounds.

Sure, you can join. I am tempted to make you AHS-4, as you are a veteran of The Way (albiet a maligned one). Plus, you've proved yourself numerous times.
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Time heals all wounds.

Sure, you can join. I am tempted to make you AHS-4, as you are a veteran of The Way (albiet a maligned one). Plus, you've proved yourself numerous times.
mr. white say no more. I will PM you!
Mr White
Rep:
?
mr. white say no more. I will PM you!
*zips it*
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Can I join?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (18)
38.3%
Take autumn exams (18)
38.3%
Look for a job (1)
2.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (1)
2.13%
Take a year out (6)
12.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
6.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed