Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey
    i'm starting zoology this year, living in penmaen 0115

hoping to get myself surfing at uni as well- anyone else??

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm in the next building from you, Caswell. I haven't had much luck trying to find my flatmates even after a big search on the fresher pages on Facebook

I'm studying Geography and really can't wait to join the surfing and sailing clubs at the uni

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ally Ally Oh....)
    Hey I'm in the next building from you, Caswell. I haven't had much luck trying to find my flatmates even after a big search on the fresher pages on Facebook

I'm studying Geography and really can't wait to join the surfing and sailing clubs at the uni

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    brilliant- i'm hoping to join the surf club too! (not that i'm any good at it- the county i live in is completely landlocked!!) hopefully see you around, i'm carly btw

ReputationRep:
    I'm from South Wales and have been surfing a few times around the Gower...really can't wait to be 15 minutes away from some awesome beaches! Yeaaah, I'm sure you'll spot me, I'm Aled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ally Ally Oh....)
    I'm from South Wales and have been surfing a few times around the Gower...really can't wait to be 15 minutes away from some awesome beaches! Yeaaah, I'm sure you'll spot me, I'm Aled
    hey! omg, i've always wanted to live by the sea and i can't wait- our nearest beach is about 2 hours drive away, and i'm moving to a campus that's literally across the road from the beach! 'mazing! what's the surfing like for beginners around the gower? is it pretty big? hopefully will see you around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Florencey)
    hey! omg, i've always wanted to live by the sea and i can't wait- our nearest beach is about 2 hours drive away, and i'm moving to a campus that's literally across the road from the beach! 'mazing! what's the surfing like for beginners around the gower? is it pretty big? hopefully will see you around
    Clicky here as this shows some of the best places to go along with the best spots for beginners.
    Some of the beaches go on for miles, my favourite is Rhossilli, just so stunning there!

I'm so so glad I'm down on Campus, it'll be so great to be able to escape onto the beach whenever I want and dissapear off on my bike for a few hours! Just have to try and find some more of my flatmates now, too excited to find out who they are!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be living in Langland doing Zoology I'm thinking about starting surfing too

ReputationRep:
    hey, i'm in Penmaen 0113 I'm studying geography...looks like we'll be neighbours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mol94)
    hey, i'm in Penmaen 0113 I'm studying geography...looks like we'll be neighbours!
    hey mol- did you know there's a facebook page for our floor?? Penmaen Floor 1 flats 109-116 2012/2013 i think you need to be invited though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mol94)
    There's a freshers geography Facebook group too, search for "Swansea Geography 2012/2013"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Florencey)
    hey
    i'm starting zoology this year, living in penmaen 0115

hoping to get myself surfing at uni as well- anyone else??

I'll be surfing this year too. I'm doing applied medical sciences and I'm in penmaen 316!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.