Turn on thread page Beta

psychology help needed A2 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi im doin A2 psychology coursework and ive only just got my results. im not sure however wot sections exactly to do next and how much to write 4 each. cud some1 plz give me a aqa mark scheme as i go to a crap college
    by the way the experiment im doing has three conditions - 5 year olds, 11 year olds and 18 year olds. wot im doing is using 10 subjucts frm each age grp and asking them to write 20 statements under the heading 'who am i' my hypothesis is that the younger ones will write more physical statements but the older ones more psychological due to piagets three stages.

however cud some1 plz tell me which statistical test i need to use and if u have time how i wud use it.
    thanx in advance

ReputationRep:
    plz some1 must be able to help. i'll give u rep for a week honest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    plz some1 must be able to help. i'll give u rep for a week honest!
    You really need help...i feel sorry for you, if u pm me your email address or something, i pormise i'll email you relavant bits, examples etc. How come you're starting your coursework so late?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    You really need help...i feel sorry for you, if u pm me your email address or something, i pormise i'll email you relavant bits, examples etc. How come you're starting your coursework so late?
    i dunno im not behind or anything just not sure exactly wot sections and the quantity of each. my msn - [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    i dunno im not behind or anything just not sure exactly wot sections and the quantity of each. my msn - [email protected]
    okay i'll try my best - not now, i have to go sleep, but i'll try tommorow, have to root around for my work...can't believe am being this nice my reputation for being evil will fade! Good luck and i promise i will help, love Alee x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    okay i'll try my best - not now, i have to go sleep, but i'll try tommorow, have to root around for my work...can't believe am being this nice my reputation for being evil will fade! Good luck and i promise i will help, love Alee x
    thanks loads. good nite

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.