This discussion is closed.
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi im doin A2 psychology coursework and ive only just got my results. im not sure however wot sections exactly to do next and how much to write 4 each. cud some1 plz give me a aqa mark scheme as i go to a crap college
by the way the experiment im doing has three conditions - 5 year olds, 11 year olds and 18 year olds. wot im doing is using 10 subjucts frm each age grp and asking them to write 20 statements under the heading 'who am i' my hypothesis is that the younger ones will write more physical statements but the older ones more psychological due to piagets three stages.

however cud some1 plz tell me which statistical test i need to use and if u have time how i wud use it.
thanx in advance
alio
Rep:
?
plz some1 must be able to help. i'll give u rep for a week honest!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
plz some1 must be able to help. i'll give u rep for a week honest!
You really need help...i feel sorry for you, if u pm me your email address or something, i pormise i'll email you relavant bits, examples etc. How come you're starting your coursework so late?
alio
Rep:
?
(Original post by waiting2smile)
You really need help...i feel sorry for you, if u pm me your email address or something, i pormise i'll email you relavant bits, examples etc. How come you're starting your coursework so late?
i dunno im not behind or anything just not sure exactly wot sections and the quantity of each. my msn - [email protected]
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
i dunno im not behind or anything just not sure exactly wot sections and the quantity of each. my msn - [email protected]
okay i'll try my best - not now, i have to go sleep, but i'll try tommorow, have to root around for my work...can't believe am being this nice my reputation for being evil will fade! Good luck and i promise i will help, love Alee x
alio
Rep:
?
(Original post by waiting2smile)
okay i'll try my best - not now, i have to go sleep, but i'll try tommorow, have to root around for my work...can't believe am being this nice my reputation for being evil will fade! Good luck and i promise i will help, love Alee x
thanks loads. good nite
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (180)
38.14%
Take autumn exams (145)
30.72%
Look for a job (16)
3.39%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.45%
Take a year out (82)
17.37%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.93%

Watched Threads