Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi im doin A2 psychology coursework and ive only just got my results. im not sure however wot sections exactly to do next and how much to write 4 each. cud some1 plz give me a aqa mark scheme as i go to a crap college
    by the way the experiment im doing has three conditions - 5 year olds, 11 year olds and 18 year olds. wot im doing is using 10 subjucts frm each age grp and asking them to write 20 statements under the heading 'who am i' my hypothesis is that the younger ones will write more physical statements but the older ones more psychological due to piagets three stages.

however cud some1 plz tell me which statistical test i need to use and if u have time how i wud use it.
    thanx in advance

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.