Turn on thread page Beta

Stupidest way to get hurt! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What's the stupidest way you've got hurt? I'm not sure about mine, but I got hurt in a pretty silly way today. Me and my friend decided to go underneath the seats and stairs where the students sit in the lecture theatre (pretty nice and quiet place). Decided to see if I could lie down, and instead ended up whacking my head on one of the odd stuff which sticks out in the framework. Got a huge bump on my head after that, so decided to go to burger king to get some ice for my head. Needless to say the guy at the till was pretty confused when I tried to explain.

ReputationRep:
    i jumped out of the window of my house

ReputationRep:
    Tried doing a chin-up on the bar in the train on the Tube, bumped my head. Duuh me, I have to duck to get in the damn thing, why did I try a chin-up...

ReputationRep:
    Falling in love.

ReputationRep:
    I fell off a bottle bank (dont ask)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I fell off a bottle bank (dont ask)
    I said this once and I'll say it again. Trying to lick the dregs off the bottles doesn't make you drunk.

ReputationRep:
    i am so sure i am the stupidest 4 getting hurt.....
    i broke my arm...3 weeks later the cast came off and 2weeks later i broke it again...!
    1st time i was running slipped and broked my arm...
    5 weeks later we were all running round...loadsa girls i was like 12...and all the girls were pulling each other's skirts up...i did it to a mate and she turned round and pushed me over..........
    NOT NICE.....
    they were my friends at that hospital...lol...1st name terms after the 2nd trip...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Falling in love.
    :eek: I was going to say that! But physically...when getting drunk...tries to repress that image...hence i no longer drink...

ReputationRep:
    It was after a drunken pub crawl and I thought it would be a good place to have a rest before walking up the hill home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Falling in love.
    how is this the stupidest way to get hurt :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    It was after a drunken pub crawl and I thought it would be a good place to have a rest before walking up the hill home.
    You must have been really intoxicated then. And how can you still remember your thought process when you are drunk?

ReputationRep:
    I remember it seemed like a good idea at the time but it took me quite a while to get up there and couldnt have looked very elegant either.

ReputationRep:
    The mental image of you mounting/straddling a bottle bank is disturbing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    The mental image of you mounting/straddling a bottle bank is disturbing.
    I had a skirt on as well so the image really couldnt have been a pleasant one. That was in my classy days.

ReputationRep:
    Drunkenly falling in a ditch while trying to play hide and seek, and landing on broken glass slicing my knee open in the process. I've got a lovely scar now to proove it!

ReputationRep:
    by harming yourself on purpose

ReputationRep:
    getting drunk and saying 'hey guys, wouldnt it be funny if you both hit me wiht bamboo poles while we film it!!!'

ReputationRep:
    yesturday - i ran up my stairs, decided to cut the corner and smacked into the banister. hurt my knee alot lol, i dived on the floor in pain - one of them moments didnt know whether to laugh or cry...thank god no-one saw lol

ReputationRep:
    Launching myself down the stairs on my front (when drunk). It was supposed to be fun, my friend did it first and it looked easy. When I tried it I was laughing so hard I had no control over my arms so I went down on my chin. Ended up with several carpet burns on my face and a bit of whiplash. Was really funny though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Launching myself down the stairs on my front (when drunk). It was supposed to be fun, my friend did it first and it looked easy. When I tried it I was laughing so hard I had no control over my arms so I went down on my chin. Ended up with several carpet burns on my face and a bit of whiplash. Was really funny though!
    lol, damn...sounds like the sort of thing i would do..!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.