Turn on thread page Beta

does anyone find mornings nasty? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have to get up at 7.00 every morning. My cat has diabetes, and I give her insulin at 7.00 am & pm. Once Im up, I cant get back to sleep, which I guess is good...

ReputationRep:
    how the hell did they diagnose diabetes in a cat?

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)

MB
    I cant imagine its that different from human diagnosis.

ReputationRep:
    i am blessed with the coice of waking up at about 8:0clock, but for some reason, whenever i stay with my girlfriend, i automatically wake up at about 6! if im on my own i just do the abboying thing of waking upu just before the alarm, so whatever happens, i end up hating everything.....

ReputationRep:
    I found it much easier to wake up before I had my alarm clock taken by my dad. It was so loud that it woke up everyone in the house. It didn't help that I had it go off an hour early so I could pretend to have a lie in. At weekends I prefer not to see morning unless its from the other side.

ReputationRep:
    Morning? whats that? isnt that the time when people are supposed to be sleeping.

ReputationRep:

MB
    Ask a vet.

ReputationRep:
    I ain't a morning person either, but i get up at 6:45 most of the time, so i wake up around 6:45 anyway, everyday. I've realised you've just got get out of bed as quickly as possible or else you won't get up at all, or at least i won't.

ReputationRep:

MB
    I took her to the vet because she was drinking loads, I thought it was kidney failure. They did blood tests and I had to get a urine sample (dont ask...) and diagnosed her with diabetes... so there...

ReputationRep:
    mornings are a killer, yesterday i went to bed at 4 and had to get up at 7 to go to school, I couldn't get up until half 7 and when i got home i just collapsed asleep on the sofa

ReputationRep:
    I wake up most mornings to greet the Sun as it rises - i love it - nothing like a bit of yoga in the quiet of the morning to get the day off to a good start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    I wake up most mornings to greet the Sun as it rises - i love it - nothing like a bit of yoga in the quiet of the morning to get the day off to a good start
    I'd love to do things like that in the morning, I just never get round to things like that. Im a big fan of fruit and veg juicing, but I just cant get into the routine to do it every day.

ReputationRep:
    Mornings - urgh! The best bit of mornings is the midnight-4am bit. The trouble is here are some really creepy birds here. You here them singing all the time, including at 1am, and 4am! What are they doing?! It is just so disturbing when you haven't gone to bed yet and you hear birdsong.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.