Turn on thread page Beta

Classic film goofs - Report them here... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if any will top:

The stormtrooper about knocking himself out as he walks through a dorr and smacks his head on the frame...

but if you have any, put 'em in here... You're favourite goofs...

I love the one in Commando where the Porsche that Arnie keeps smacking keeps fixing itself... Even after it's been tipped upside down and then put the right way up it's still not damaged. Amazing...

more...

ReputationRep:
    the gas cylinder in the back of a chariot in Gladiator is always good for a laugh. And the car driving in the background of Lord of the Rings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilbur)
    the gas cylinder in the back of a chariot in Gladiator is always good for a laugh. And the car driving in the background of Lord of the Rings
    haha, really? where and in which one?

(also wilbur, i noticed you signed off msn an hour ago saying you were going to bed, and yet are still posting on here :p: )

There's the one in Indiana Jones where you can clearly see the glass between him and the snakes, but I wouldn't call it great as it ruined an otherwise very good film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiggles)
    haha, really? where and in which one?

(also wilbur, i noticed you signed off msn an hour ago saying you were going to bed, and yet are still posting on here :p: )

There's the one in Indiana Jones where you can clearly see the glass between him and the snakes, but I wouldn't call it great as it ruined an otherwise very good film.
    The LOTRs one is quite easy to spot. It's in the first film when Frodo and Sam (possibly other Hobbits as well) are just leaving the Shire. Sam says something like 'this is the farthest I've ever been from home' and if you look in the background you can see a car flash past a gap in the hedge. Mite have been editted out of the DVD versions however...

The gladiator thing needs a bit of freeze framing to find, and again may have been editted out for DVD.

PS - I never said I was going to bed, only that it was late
    :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.