Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well im about to go to bed, so thought id post you a thread on the strangest dream you ever had. i tend to forget all mine, but i always remember the dream i had after watching Sleeping Beauty when i was little where a green witch pricked me with a spinning wheel

ReputationRep:
    Strangest dream I had was that I was in Mortal Kombat.

ReputationRep:
    i went to feed the ferrets, and as i was coming out of the ferrets' shed there were 3 giant talking cobras. i was so scared, i just froze. for some reason, i knew if they touched me i would turn in to one of them. one of them came up to me and curled arround me and i turned in to a snake.

at this point i must have twigged i was dreaming, and i tried really hard to open my eyes. and i did!

the other one involved flying demons, scalpels and naughts and crosses but i cant be bothered to go in to details.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Strangest dream I had was that I was in Mortal Kombat.
    Were you..you? Or one of the characters? Either way, that must've been so cool!

My strangest is probably being attacked by pigeons.

ReputationRep:
    weirdest ones are when they merge with reality and you wake up and think whatever was just happening in the dreams till is.

I had one where I thought there was a bomb in my bed.
    but I woke up.
    I leapt outta bed, ran over to my brother's (Thomas) bed in the same room, clambered on him and said...

"Thomas don't move. Don't move. There's a bomb in my bed. Just don't move."
    I grabbed his head and said
    "Hayley's (My sister) gone to get help. Just don't move."

Then he woke up and I realised it was a dream. plain nuts

ReputationRep:
    I had a really creepy dream that was really vivid, I think sort of sepia in colour - I was in a hallway with loads of doors on either side, and music was coming from one of the rooms, and I kept on running down the hallway and the sound kept on getting louder - it was an awful Debussy piece that I had screwed up in a concert. Anyway, it got so loud, I had to turn around, and there behind me was one huge door, slightly ajar, with a view of a piano. I think everything inside the room was black and white... Anyway, I went into the room, and there was a Grand Piano playing merrily this awful Debussy piece. I couldn't see who was playing, since the lid was up, so went to look, but there was nobody playing. And suddenly the playing stopped. And the door slammed shut. And I turned to face a large mirror, and I saw myself playing the piano in the reflection, and I was eternally doomed to make the mistakes that I had made in the competition - I just kept on playing and playing - until I screamed out of hate for this awful piece. And I woke up!!

Thankfully, I've only ever had this dream twice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockelinho)
    Were you..you? Or one of the characters? Either way, that must've been so cool!
    As one of the characters.

ReputationRep:
    weirdest one ive had is where i was running, and running, but i wasn't going anywhere. My feet were moving, and my legs were too, but it seemed like the ground wasn't... weird... :s:

ReputationRep:
    i have lots of strange ones.

one that springs to mind is one where a girl i like quite a lot (also a friend) threw me into a river

and there was one where i was walking through manchester naked, so went into primark to get some clothes. i woke up before i had to find my wallet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drawmeamonkey)
    i have lots of strange ones.

one that springs to mind is one where a girl i like quite a lot (also a friend) threw me into a river

and there was one where i was walking through manchester naked, so went into primark to get some clothes. i woke up before i had to find my wallet...
    Sorry but that is god damn funny.... :rofl:

Nice one

ReputationRep:
    sometimes as well you wake up and get this horrible falling sensation in your stomach and your muscles spasm as if to stop yourself from falling....

ReputationRep:
    I have some pretty bizarre dreams, but possibly the strangest (or at least most worrying) thing to have happened to me in one is that I was pushed off a cliff by... wait for it... my mum.

Owing to the excessive amounts of time I spend on the computer, I have a fair few that are game-like in nature. One of the least coherent involved me being part of a final fantasy game where I had to fight a boss composed entirely of pieces of different coloured paper hanging in mid air.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.