Turn on thread page Beta

yay its my birthday!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    the site is down right addicitive!
    I'll second that, i'm in a lesson. Not doin much though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Happy Birthday to you!!!

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (18 candles for you to blow out - make a wish!)

What car did you get?
    *big blow* hehehe
    i got a silver suzukki or however u spell it. its reeeeeeeeeeally nice!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Return of Satan)
    so why ary you on this site? do you not have any thing better to do?
    erm quite frankly...no lol. my friends are in lessons and ikm too excited to even think about work lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    erm quite frankly...no lol. my friends are in lessons and ikm too excited to even think about work lol
    i like ur style!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    can i claim responsibility?

nah, its automatic.
    aw lol well just tell me it was you anyways, i wouldnt have known any different!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i like ur style!!!
    its the only way to be done lol. If the teachers think im gunna work today...they can think again!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Morning
    Grrr..my least favourite word :eek: (That smiley can pass as a yawn as well as 'eek!'!)
    How's it goin??
    mine too!!

my eyes feel drooooopy! *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    its the only way to be done lol. If the teachers think im gunna work today...they can think again!!
    What time's your driving test ( :eek: ) tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    I was lucky, my birthday was on the last day of winter term, so nobody expected me to work anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    What time's your driving test ( :eek: ) tomorrow?
    its 9.37 - what a stupid time. I am SO scared. if i fail...i cant drive my car dammit

ReputationRep:
    mine too!!

my eyes feel drooooopy! *sigh*
    Ah, this place feels much nicer than yesterday- the threads were ridiculously serious at such an early hour I felt (But then, to me, 11am is still an early hour )

ReputationRep:
    mines smack bang in the middle of summer! june!!! yaaay! how gr8 is that?!

im gona make sure i get preggers in september so my kids av summery bdays... hehe im sad ass rnt i...?!

ReputationRep:

im gona make sure i get preggers in september so my kids av summery bdays... hehe im sad ass rnt i...?!
    lol nah thats what i wud do...cos then they get presents spread throughout the year and christmas is cheaper cos u havnt got 2 lots of presents to buy lol. and ur not heavily pregnant through hot summer....gosh i know alot there lol

ReputationRep:

Wow, you're plannin ahead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Ah, this place feels much nicer than yesterday- the threads were ridiculously serious at such an early hour I felt (But then, to me, 11am is still an early hour )
    2pm is early to me!!!! the threads so get kinda borin, but hey! we can bring chips, toast and lie-ins to the forum! woo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    yeah i hate it when all the threads are proper serious and everything. makes my head hurt lol. Im tired cos i cudnt sleep last night, and i doubt il get any tonight either cos il be worrying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    its 9.37 - what a stupid time. I am SO scared. if i fail...i cant drive my car dammit
    9.37?? D'you reckon the administration department were having a laugh that day or something? Trust me, you'll be surprised how quickly the test goes. Mine lasted less than 30 mins so it's quicker than a driving lesson. I was shaking like a leaf when I got in the car but once you get goin you just get on with it. You'll have to come on and let us know how you did tomorrow. We'll expect you on here by 10.22am (and not a minute later/earlier!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    and ur not heavily pregnant through hot summer
    wow! i never thoght of that one! u can snuggle up to the fire in the winter to keep baby and mum warm! hehe like birds and their eggs! well.. not quite...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    thats exactly the same time my mum took hers (and passed), how strange :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    yeah i hate it when all the threads are proper serious and everything. makes my head hurt lol. Im tired cos i cudnt sleep last night, and i doubt il get any tonight either cos il be worrying!
    worrying??? dont get a stress head! lie down and clear yer head, listen to some music and drift off to sleep...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.