Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    9.37?? D'you reckon the administration department were having a laugh that day or something? Trust me, you'll be surprised how quickly the test goes. Mine lasted less than 30 mins so it's quicker than a driving lesson. I was shaking like a leaf when I got in the car but once you get goin you just get on with it. You'll have to come on and let us know how you did tomorrow. We'll expect you on here by 10.22am (and not a minute later/earlier!!)
    lol. theyre alll standard times, so someone has a test at 10.43 or something stupid like that. i take it u passed? i really am so scared, im gunna make silly mistakes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    2pm is early to me!!!! the threads so get kinda borin, but hey! we can bring chips, toast and lie-ins to the forum! woo!
    Well it was a right pain in the ar*e yesterday- just as you introduced the highly relevant 'chips and toast' thread, my internet decided to crash :mad: All day I got 'Page Cannot be Displayed', right up till 5pm, grrrr!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    thats exactly the same time my mum took hers (and passed), how strange :confused:
    y dont they just make it 35 or 40 past?!?! weird people

ReputationRep:
    thats exactly the same time my mum took hers (and passed), how strange :confused:
    its cos theyre all set times. i so hope i pass....oh my gosh...!

ReputationRep:
    y dont they just make it 35 or 40 past?!?! weird people
    yeah i know!! mind you, my school was stupid like that - our break time used to be 11.03 and then next lesson was 11.23 and ridiculous times like that. weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    its cos theyre all set times. i so hope i pass....oh my gosh...!
    i hope u do too, are u a rude ass driver??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Well it was a right pain in the ar*e yesterday- just as you introduced the highly relevant 'chips and toast' thread, my internet decided to crash :mad: All day I got 'Page Cannot be Displayed', right up till 5pm, grrrr!!!
    now thats just wrong!!!!

oh, i had jam n butter on mine this mornin by the way, how interesting

ReputationRep:
    i hope u do too, are u a rude ass driver??
    no...possibly may change when i pass... hehehe i got a loud cd player in my new car...oh i cant wait

ReputationRep:
    Im a nice driver, i stop and let people cross the road lol and let cars out and stuff like that. awww hehe. cos i know how annoying it is not being able to cross...but i must annoy the cars behind me mwahahaha

ReputationRep:
    now thats just wrong!!!!

oh, i had jam n butter on mine this mornin by the way, how interesting
    i didnt have brekkie this morning. i think if i did i wuda brought it back up again cos i was jumping and running around so much lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    yeah i know!! mind you, my school was stupid like that - our break time used to be 11.03 and then next lesson was 11.23 and ridiculous times like that. weird
    its cack really!

oh thats just reminded me, am i weird? on the TV volum i cant have it on an odd number (like 7) it has to be even (like 6 or 8) howver, i dont mind the odd number bein 5 or ending in a 5. i avoid odd numbers at all costs (apart from ones ending in 5) mmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    lol. theyre alll standard times, so someone has a test at 10.43 or something stupid like that. i take it u passed? i really am so scared, im gunna make silly mistakes!
    Yeah I passed 1st time and believe me I was a gibbering wreck before I got in the car. But I went about the whole test thing quite well- I told no one about it so there was far less pressure on me. I took the afternoon off work, went and took my test, when my mum asked how my day was I talked about a load of crap and then at the end said 'Oh year, and I passed my driving test'! It was the first time my mum realised I could be deceitful Took me ages to convince her and my bf that I wasn't lying- after a good hour I got my driving instructor on the phone to prove it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    no...possibly may change when i pass... hehehe i got a loud cd player in my new car...oh i cant wait
    U go girlfriend!!!!! thats like my friend she was a nice fine driver until she passes and now she has 3 points on her licience (cant spell it) for speeding, and thats since the end of september

ReputationRep:
    its cack really!

oh thats just reminded me, am i weird? on the TV volum i cant have it on an odd number (like 7) it has to be even (like 6 or 8) howver, i dont mind the odd number bein 5 or ending in a 5. i avoid odd numbers at all costs (apart from ones ending in 5) mmmm....
    Oh, oh, oh ME TOO!! Same with the car stereo and anything else with volume!! Everyone thinks I'm a freak and my bf hates it cos number 9 on the car stereo is the best sounding but it has to either be on 8 or 10

ReputationRep:
    i wish i hadnt told anyone...everyone knows lol. and its like a 2 month waiting list here, so if i fail, i have 2 wait ages unless i push for cancellations. dont they ask you to pull over on the left loads of times?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds perfectly normal to me. Makes it easier to remember what its on and adjust it to what you want. Of course, thats just what I say to justify doing it myself.

ReputationRep:
    U go girlfriend!!!!! thats like my friend she was a nice fine driver until she passes and now she has 3 points on her licience (cant spell it) for speeding, and thats since the end of september
    oh!! if she gets another 3 within her forst 2 years of passing, her lisense gets taken away from her and shell have to do the WHOLE thing again

ReputationRep:
    I can never spell that word! I can spell most things but that word gets me every time! (Notice I'm avoiding having to write it! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I can never spell that word! I can spell most things but that word gets me every time! (Notice I'm avoiding having to write it! )
    yeah cos i dunno if it a s or c at the end...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    its such a crap word isnt it!!!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.