The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
~*glitter*~
its such a crap word isnt it!!!

It should be banned if you ask me! Anyway luverly people, I'm off for a while- it's my grandad's bday and although thanks to the flu I look like Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, my mum's insistent that that's no excuse for not leaving the house (to my mind it's a perfectly acceptable excuse but oh well :rolleyes: ) See ya later and happy birthday Kita!! :biggrin:
Reply 61
~*glitter*~
its such a crap word isnt it!!!

Glitter, loving your new avatar :biggrin: Speak to you later :tongue:
Reply 62
suz19
It should be banned if you ask me! Anyway luverly people, I'm off for a while- it's my grandad's bday and although thanks to the flu I look like Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, my mum's insistent that that's no excuse for not leaving the house (to my mind it's a perfectly acceptable excuse but oh well :rolleyes: ) See ya later and happy birthday Kita!! :biggrin:

thankyou bye bye!!
Reply 63
suz19
Glitter, loving your new avatar :biggrin: Speak to you later :tongue:
see u rudolph!!!! speak soon luv amy xxxx
Reply 64
kita
Hiya woooo its my 18th today, and i also got an email from UKL saying happy birthday, how cute!!
I got a brand new car, its only 3 days old, oh my gosh im so excited! and ive got my driving test 2moro morning, so if i fail i think im gunna cry... then again, if i pass i think il cry aswell... lol

sorry, i just felt the need to tell everybody...yay!!

love kita xx

happy birthday kita :smile:
Reply 65
Gimp
happy birthday kita :smile:

yay, thankies!! hows you today?
Reply 66
kita
Hiya woooo its my 18th today, and i also got an email from UKL saying happy birthday, how cute!!
I got a brand new car, its only 3 days old, oh my gosh im so excited! and ive got my driving test 2moro morning, so if i fail i think im gunna cry... then again, if i pass i think il cry aswell... lol

sorry, i just felt the need to tell everybody...yay!!

love kita xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITA!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 67
happy happy birthday!!! eat lots of cake
suz19
Ah, this place feels much nicer than yesterday- the threads were ridiculously serious at such an early hour I felt :tongue: (But then, to me, 11am is still an early hour :biggrin: )

God you lot make feel bloody old, I remember my 18th, 21st, and my 30th. This will be the best time in your lives, enjoy it, before you start thinking about kids, mortgages jobs etc.
Reply 69
kita
yay, thankies!! hows you today?

am ok thx! lots of coursework to do :frown:
if i fail i will sue ukl :smile:
Reply 70
Cate

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITA!!!!!!!!!!!

awww thankyou! Everyone be so cute, aww!
Reply 71
Gimp
am ok thx! lots of coursework to do :frown:
if i fail i will sue ukl :smile:

lol. I owe so much work i kinda have to laugh at it...otherwise il cry
Reply 72
#Go, go, its your birthday.................#

:wink:
Reply 73
Bhaal85
#Go, go, its your birthday.................#

:wink:

we gunna party like its ya birthday..
Reply 74
kita
can i come??
Reply 75
kita

#.........and you know we dont give a fu.... #

:tongue: :biggrin:
is this your first driving test Kita?
Reply 77
~*glitter*~
can i come??

Sorry, only birthday people are allowed, unless you wanna get the drinks. :wink:

Slighty off topic but nice avatar.
Reply 78
DazYa2
is this your first driving test Kita?

yes it is, oh my gosh!
Reply 79
Bhaal85
Sorry, only birthday people are allowed, unless you wanna get the drinks. :wink:

Slighty off topic but nice avatar.
i dont mind buyin drinks, as long as it does the job!!!

thanx

Latest

Trending

Trending