Turn on thread page Beta

Married Couples watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well I've got a few to get started on for my psychology coursework but if anyone has any photos of married couples that I can use for my research on matching hypothesis I would hugely appreciate it.

(Worth a try!!) PM me if you do and i'll give you my email to send them to - or attach them and post them here

If you have their consent, that would be even better!

ReputationRep:
    have u tried a google search.

ReputationRep:
    or pics of famous married couples - posh n becks, catherine zeta jones and michael douglas, the queen and prince phillip etc....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grey faerie)
    or pics of famous married couples - posh n becks, catherine zeta jones and michael douglas, the queen and prince phillip etc....
    Hadn't thought of that.. would it be a good idea to use ALL famous couples or would it be best to combine famous with non famous?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionah)
    Hadn't thought of that.. would it be a good idea to use ALL famous couples or would it be best to combine famous with non famous?
    no idea - I didn't do psychology so I couldn't say one way or the other. I guess it would depend on whether or not it's just for illustrative purposes, or whether adding the idea of fame in a relationship would add another variable to whatever your topic of study is. If it is just a study of marriage in general, I don't see that mixing famous and non famous would be a problem at all.

oooh - just thought of Dawn French and Lenny Henry. I'm sure there's loads of famous married couples, but I can't think of any right now :confused:

EDIT: Nigella Lawson and Charles Saatchi?

ReputationRep:
    dawn french and lenny henry are the coolest couple lol.

edit: brad pitt and jennifer aniston, chris martin and gwyneth paltrow

ReputationRep:
    I saw nigella & charles at the saatchi gallery!! Hehe

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.