This discussion is closed.
fionah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Well I've got a few to get started on for my psychology coursework but if anyone has any photos of married couples that I can use for my research on matching hypothesis I would hugely appreciate it.

(Worth a try!!) PM me if you do and i'll give you my email to send them to - or attach them and post them here

If you have their consent, that would be even better!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
have u tried a google search.
Kalypso
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
or pics of famous married couples - posh n becks, catherine zeta jones and michael douglas, the queen and prince phillip etc....
fionah
Rep:
?
(Original post by grey faerie)
or pics of famous married couples - posh n becks, catherine zeta jones and michael douglas, the queen and prince phillip etc....
Hadn't thought of that.. would it be a good idea to use ALL famous couples or would it be best to combine famous with non famous?
Kalypso
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fionah)
Hadn't thought of that.. would it be a good idea to use ALL famous couples or would it be best to combine famous with non famous?
no idea - I didn't do psychology so I couldn't say one way or the other. I guess it would depend on whether or not it's just for illustrative purposes, or whether adding the idea of fame in a relationship would add another variable to whatever your topic of study is. If it is just a study of marriage in general, I don't see that mixing famous and non famous would be a problem at all.

oooh - just thought of Dawn French and Lenny Henry. I'm sure there's loads of famous married couples, but I can't think of any right now :confused:

EDIT: Nigella Lawson and Charles Saatchi?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
dawn french and lenny henry are the coolest couple lol.

edit: brad pitt and jennifer aniston, chris martin and gwyneth paltrow
fionah
Rep:
?
I saw nigella & charles at the saatchi gallery!! Hehe
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (177)
24.69%
Better than expected (145)
20.22%
Worse than expected (395)
55.09%

Watched Threads