The Student Room Group

Smokers!!!!!

Dear smokers,

I don't care what carcinogenic substances you want to inhale. It's not my place to judge you for your desire for early death. I won't even moan about second hand smoke as much as some people will but for the love of god would you

LOOK WHERE YOU ARE HOLDING YOUR BURNING CIGARETTES.

It's not funny when you burn a hole in my bag. If a street is busy then maybe you could hold off smoking for a while or something. I don't see why I should have to walk in the road or something just to avoid things of mine getting ruined.

And this is not the first time: I've had one of those long cardigan things COMPLETELY RUINED because some idiot touched it with their cigarette. Burned a hole in the pocket which spread and yeah, I was practically on fire!!

So please have some consideration for other people even if you don't have any for your own lungs.
fionah
Dear smokers,

I don't care what carcinogenic substances you want to inhale. It's not my place to judge you for your desire for early death. I won't even moan about second hand smoke as much as some people will but for the love of god would you

It's not funny when you burn a hole in my bag. If a street is busy then maybe you could hold off smoking for a while or something. I don't see why I should have to walk in the road or something just to avoid things of mine getting ruined.

And this is not the first time: I've had one of those long cardigan things COMPLETELY RUINED because some idiot touched it with their cigarette. Burned a hole in the pocket which spread and yeah, I was practically on fire!!

So please have some consideration for other people even if you don't have any for your own lungs.

i second all of that!! :smile:
Reply 2
fionah
Dear smokers,

I totally agree, went out on saturday night and I've got a big nasty blister on my hand now from where some prat poked me with their cigarette. It hurt too! :mad:
Reply 3
I would make them buy me a new cardigan or sue them for damage. It's only fair! I bet it was a really nice one too!
Reply 4
Everdawn
I would make them buy me a new cardigan or sue them for damage. It's only fair! I bet it was a really nice one too!

A mate at uni once tried this. It was her ball dress and some biatch burnt a big hole in it. So my mate went and asked her for £60 to pay for the dress and a fight almost broke out. You can never win. The gorls bf came over to see what the fuss was about and he couldn't be bothered with the stress so he bought my mate a drink to say sorry.
Reply 5
I would do if I knew who the culprit was!! Unfortunately I was in superdrug, on fire, before I noticed what had happened!!

Latest

Trending

Trending