Stupid sony erriccson w800 Watch

so_this_is_sam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
aaaah my phone is sooo annoying. somehow all the files on it just deleted themselves! then when i finlly put all my music back on it all js disappeared again! when i connect the phone up to the comp via the usb link it says its connected but half the time you are transferring stuff and it doesnt end up on the phone-even tho it says its transferring! what is going on?
Randomiser
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It may be defective.

Try bouncing it off the nearest wall. If that doesn't work try washing it thoroughly in hot water and some fairy.

Take it to your nearest dealer, it's probably in need of a re-programming or the likes.
so_this_is_sam
Rep:
?
Are you joking? You cant wash a phone in hot water and fairy liquid! It would just break!! Crazy....
Cortez
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by so_this_is_sam)
Are you joking? You cant wash a phone in hot water and fairy liquid! It would just break!! Crazy....
Why would he be joking? Ive done it loads of time to my phone ...
The Green Manalishi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Randomiser)
It may be defective.

Try bouncing it off the nearest wall. If that doesn't work try washing it thoroughly in hot water and some fairy.

Take it to your nearest dealer, it's probably in need of a re-programming or the likes.
Qie more china, Asseblief bru... What about Sta Soft and Sunlight dishwashing liquid! Thats bound to help! Just go to the nearest pick n pay and get some ou!
Randomiser
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Joking? Hardly.

Be sure it's HOT water as cold water could mean trouble.
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^^^ Sorry that was for the SA brother. Umm, if it's still under guarantee then take it back and have them look at it. Perhaps software probs or the memory card...
so_this_is_sam
Rep:
?
its not actually funny if you are trying to get me to break my phone
Randomiser
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Qie more china, Asseblief bru... What about Sta Soft and Sunlight dishwashing liquid! Thats bound to help! Just go to the nearest pick n pay and get some ou!
Listen here boet, don't choon me funny kak, or you'll get a fat poes klap.
Cortez
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by so_this_is_sam)
its not actually funny if you are trying to get me to break my phone
:laugh: The fact that you had to ask him if he was joking is just hilarious!
Randomiser
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Rashid, you a saffer bru? How you praat die taal?
so_this_is_sam
Rep:
?
yeh but i actually expected some help, just goes to show the types of idiots on this part of tsr
Randomiser
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Dudette, as I said, you probably need to have certain software reprogrammed at your nearest dealer. Shouldn't cost much and they'll know more than we do.

Only of course if washing doesn't work. (Be sure to get into every nook and cranny, use a tooth brush)
so_this_is_sam
Rep:
?
thanks for that, il make sure i hoover up all the dust whilst im at it...
Randomiser
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
And while you're down there perhaps you could look for your sense of humour you clearly have lost.

Oh, thanks for the rep. Try reading the ****ing manual next time before whinging about nonsense.
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, randomizer bru... I lived in Botswana but i crossed the border towards the kraals of the freistaat many times bru! Yeah i lived in Gaborone for 16 years. Been to SA many times and got alot of saffer friends! Did u by any chance go to the Coke Colab thing? I heard it was lekker shweet from some ou's in Cape town...
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Listen here boet, don't choon me funny kak, or you'll get a fat poes klap.
Ja ma lightie, watch your back, I'll come to your plaas and donner you with a koeksister ou!

Hehe praating the afrikaans brings back so many happy memories! Where in SA do you live Randomizer?
so_this_is_sam
Rep:
?
And while you're down there perhaps you could look for your sense of humour you clearly have lost.

Oh, thanks for the rep. Try reading the ****ing manual next time before whinging about nonsense.
I did read the manual, theres no need to be so rude.
Randomiser
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Rashid)
Well, randomizer bru... I lived in Botswana but i crossed the border towards the kraals of the freistaat many times bru! Yeah i lived in Gaborone for 16 years. Been to SA many times and got alot of saffer friends! Did u by any chance go to the Coke Colab thing? I heard it was lekker shweet from some ou's in Cape town...
Lekker man. Nah missed the Colab concert, would have killed to see Metallica.

I'm a Jozi boy. Gangsta.
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lekker man. Nah missed the Colab concert, would have killed to see Metallica.

I'm a Jozi boy. Gangsta.
U from Santon? Cos that ain't gangsta bru, if you tell me u from hillbrow or something then i'd say RESPECT to the gangsta! I also wanted to see Metallica! They wait for 16 years till i was outta the place to come down south...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (185)
80.43%
Leave (45)
19.57%

Watched Threads