Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    we got our edexcel exam results today!!!! i went up 3 whole marks in politics unit 2!! hahaha doesnt matter though cos i already got an A was just going for extra ums!!! an extra 3 will surely help lol! anyone else

ReputationRep:
    Well done....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyboo)
    we got our edexcel exam results today!!!! i went up 3 whole marks in politics unit 2!! hahaha doesnt matter though cos i already got an A was just going for extra ums!!! an extra 3 will surely help lol! anyone else
    YOU GOT YOURS BACK, how come we have to wait another 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    lol for my three extra marks lol why thank u!! hehehe

ReputationRep:
    yeah- got my politics module 4 back today. JUST made the A, about 4 marks over. Not bad considering we hadnt actually finished module 1 in class. All our lessons seem to naturally degenerate into general discussion- interesting but not too helpful! worried about summer exams now though- we've only JUST started module 2 last wk!
    T. x x

ReputationRep:
    yep got our geography marks back today n got A's on both units. why do edexcel release their results earlier?/

ReputationRep:
    I got English back and got an A. 80/90

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giddychick)
    yep got our geography marks back today n got A's on both units. why do edexcel release their results earlier?/

i guess its all to do with competition!! edexcel are obviously trying to show schools n colleges that they can turn round exam results quicker than aqa and ocr! thus encouraging them to take on more of their courses and hence more demand; greater prices; resulting in lots of profit!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i am doing edexcel and i dont get mine 'til nxt thursday

ReputationRep:
    I did Edexcel P1 maths and got my result today, although I wasn't expecting it til next week. Your school might actually have them; they get a special password to get them off the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitchhiker_13)
    I did Edexcel P1 maths and got my result today, although I wasn't expecting it til next week. Your school might actually have them; they get a special password to get them off the internet.
    Yeh...someone posted a thread on the main page with a link to a news report saying that you may be able to access your exam results today instead of next week, but only in some papers i think. Unfortunately i have to wait till next thursday...but everyone who did well...well done...if the results weren't so good then never mind...it's not the end of the world...

All those in the same boat as me...good luck for thursday!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Got my edexcel marks back, 96, 90, 90 in P4, S2, M2 respectively, pretty happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Got my Edexcel marks back, 96, 90, 90 in P4, S2, M2 respectively, pretty happy!
    Congratulations. I'm not precisely sure how this scheme works, would someone care to elaborate? I didn't receive any results today for my Edexcel Mathematics. Can I assume that my school isn't registered on this scheme? Is it possible for me to get the results anyway? Should I go see my examinations officer? Should I phone Edexcel? Should I wait?

ReputationRep:
    is that out of 100?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capslock)
    Congratulations. I'm not precisely sure how this scheme works, would someone care to elaborate? I didn't receive any results today for my Edexcel Mathematics. Can I assume that my school isn't registered on this scheme? Is it possible for me to get the results anyway? Should I go see my examinations officer? Should I phone Edexcel? Should I wait?
    my sentiments exactly......

ReputationRep:
    well done all 4 of you

ReputationRep:
    Great work! Congratulations!!!!
    i'm waiting for my results on thurs. Out of the 3 u did, i sat M2. I found it quite difficult, i hope they curved all the marks up!

ReputationRep:
    Got my P3 result today, very happy with 95/100. Seems to me that the paper can't have been marked down coz I knew 95% was the most I could get after a silly mistake on the paper. Anyone else done P3 in Jan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyboo)
    What did you get overall? I got 90/90/95 in the three papers respectivley and even I was surpirised at just how well I had done.

ReputationRep:

:P i got 97 in S2 :P

but i did shite in m2.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.