ReputationRep:
    Gov't Politics:

Module 3: A 88/100
    Module 4 (Route A: UK Economy): A 90/100

Very pleased!

Yay!

Tom

ReputationRep:
    Yep, Maths S1 100%....not quite sure how it happened cos I'm sure I screwed up the probability question, but I'm not going to argue! Very happy, means I don't have to resit in the summer! Well done everyone!

Jo x

ps theone, do you go to st bees?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Joanna*)
    Yep, Maths S1 100%....not quite sure how it happened cos I'm sure I screwed up the probability question, but I'm not going to argue! Very happy, means I don't have to resit in the summer! Well done everyone!

Jo x

ps theone, do you go to st bees?
    so do u think that s1 might have been rounded up? do u know u screwed up prob. q? as loads at my school did as well.

ReputationRep:
    I got 100/100 for P1, 96/100 for M1 and 86/90 for Chemistry Unit 1... really pleased!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h_cube3000)
    I got 100/100 for P1, 96/100 for M1 and 86/90 for Chemistry Unit 1... really pleased!!
    how about um do u have any idea whether m1, or c1 were scaled up???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    so do u think that s1 might have been rounded up? do u know u screwed up prob. q? as loads at my school did as well.

I have no idea, but to be perfectly honest, i'm one of those annoying people that everyone hates cos they always say, 'oh god i completely messed up' and then get an A...it could've been scaled up, all I know is I thought my answer was a bit iffy cos the last two parts on the probability Q were the same and seemed easy for the number of marks, so I convinced myself I'd done it wrong, does that even make sense?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Joanna*)
    I have no idea, but to be perfectly honest, i'm one of those annoying people that everyone hates cos they always say, 'oh god i completely messed up' and then get an A...it could've been scaled up, all I know is I thought my answer was a bit iffy cos the last two parts on the probability Q were the same and seemed easy for the number of marks, so I convinced myself I'd done it wrong, does that even make sense?
    yes...there is sum1 like that at my school...i remember lots had answer 0 (three i think)

ReputationRep:
    Just found out I got a D in history

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    Don't worry. I got a D in maths P4, which isn't surprising. Our pure maths class - the elite mathematicians of the school - all got crap grades.

Ah, the joys of retakes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    Don't worry. I get my history mark back next week and I'm so gonna fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mensandan)
    Anyone else done P3 in Jan?
    nope. wjec have this stupid rule that you can only do P1 and P2 in jan, so if youre doing further maths you end up doing P3 P4 P5 P6 M3 and S3 in one week in 3 hour blocks... grrrrrr same week as I have my 2 1/2 hour english language enb5 resit (if i didnt do well in jan)

Donna
    -x-

ReputationRep:
    I took AS Pure Maths in Jan 2004 in PAKISTAN. When do we get results here??? Any ideas

ReputationRep:
    Got my P3 result today, very happy with 95/100. Seems to me that the paper can't have been marked down coz I knew 95% was the most I could get after a silly mistake on the paper. Anyone else done P3 in Jan?
    I got 92/100 UMS. To be honest I was expecting a higher mark - around 95 actually.

ReputationRep:
    I got my Physics PHY2 resit back...and i went up 20 marks! wooohooo I moved up from a [email protected] to a [email protected]!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    I got 92/100 UMS. To be honest I was expecting a higher mark - around 95 actually.
    Not far off what you expected, still an excellent mark. Nice to have those spare UMS in case one of the modules goes wrong in the summer. A constant worry in my opinion, so many exams.

ReputationRep:
    Not far off what you expected, still an excellent mark. Nice to have those spare UMS in case one of the modules goes wrong in the summer. A constant worry in my opinion, so many exams.
    I need as many UMS points as possible. I'm doing pure maths, and I have a bad feeling about P4, P5 and P6.

ReputationRep:
    I got 13/100 on P1.
    52/90 on Chemistry Unit 1.

Jeez, I'm going to do a FREAKIN HELLUVA lot more revision from now until Summer.

I had plans to get an A in Maths

ReputationRep:
    i got 100% in psychology, i really can't believe it coz i've only got to get 2 E's in the summer now to get an A!! i love UMS!! lol

got an A in geography too, 79/90

now i'm just waiting for the dreaded general studies on thursday!

well done babyboo for going up a whole 3 marks

ReputationRep:
    Is it really easy to get an A in AS level English language ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    i got 100% in psychology, i really can't believe it coz i've only got to get 2 E's in the summer now to get an A!! i love UMS!! lol

got an A in geography too, 79/90

now i'm just waiting for the dreaded general studies on thursday!

well done babyboo for going up a whole 3 marks

I get my psychology on thursday. I hope I've done as well as you!

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.