Turn on thread page Beta

im boreddd watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    anyone out there in lesson who is bored====??
    im in an IT Lesson doing an IT courswork..........and cant be bothered!!!bcz thsi is wat we do everytime we have IT-------->sit in front of the pc and do our courswork!!! how damm boring can tat be!!!!
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    i am also in an i.t. lesson doing coursework.... it is muy boring.... im thinking of going on a killspree.....

ReputationRep:
    eeeeoooo...... u guys dnt reply o what!!!!!
    f***ing hella!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    i am also in an i.t. lesson doing coursework.... it is muy boring.... im thinking of going on a killspree.....
    i'm in my Multimida class and the program Flash isn't doing what it's suppose to be doing.

ReputationRep:
    I am in an ICT lession doing Coursework (yeah right) and getting bored to tears. Why can't we do computing and learn something worthwhile.

ReputationRep:
    thats why i chose i.t. i was duped into believing htat it was interesting... im still trying to find a reason to pass....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    thats why i chose i.t. i was duped into believing htat it was interesting... im still trying to find a reason to pass....
    I would drop it this year, but three units of an AVCE isn't worth much to anyone.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.