The Student Room Group

TSR Computer Science Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone could find some useful resources that can help me change the animation script automatically on a timed basis for JavaScript. What the animation script should do is change a random image after a timed basis i.e. 5 secs. Many thanks.

Traffic lights?
Reply 221
Anyone here know how to get together better at programming:colondollar:
Can someone please send me the file for the AQA A level Computer Science Skeleton code 2019.
Original post by codepro12
Can someone please send me the file for the AQA A level Computer Science Skeleton code 2019.

Seems your hopes were too high, this tread has definitely died.. rip my seniors
Hi :smile:

I'm interested in cyber security, I currently do A-levels in bio, politics and sociology.
Would it best for me to do a CS degree and then do a masters in cyber security?
Also bc my IT knowledge is quite weak, do courses even teach the basics? :redface:
Original post by Blutooth
Hey guys here's a nice problem for you if you are interested.
A computer has a shooter and a moving target. The shooter can hit any of n>1 hiding spots located along a straight line in which the target can hide. The shooter can never see the target; all he knows is that the target moves to an adjacent hiding spot in between every two consecutive shots. Design an algorithm that guarantees hitting the target or prove that no such algorithm exists.

After 11 years I come to ask for the solution of this legendary problem

Quick Reply