ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    this thread reminds me how much i want the love actually dvd
    yay love actually
    that is such a great film..one of my faves along with notting hill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I think you've been watching too many movies

oh well, the fact is that i have met him i suppose!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Yeah so stop complaining

ok

ReputationRep:
    mae and ma bf think we r suppsoed to b 2gether by fate. we met 5 years ago, not properly but first saw each toher. he liked me for 4 years after, and i liked him for 4 years too. however neither one of us new about the other one and was too shy to tell. for the first 2 years we texted all the time, but then he lost his phonein the washin machine hehe

for a whole year we just passed each toher. he used to watch for me comin and goin to anf from school, at break id look for him just to see him, if i walked by hed lose concentration on what he was sayin.

then, one day, i decided i cudnt b bothered to go to school. i went ot the library instead to do research. both computers i was booked on broke! the staff said they shudnt really put me on the previously booked computers but theyd make one exception, but i had to wait 15 minutes. i was gona go but somethin told em to jsut wait. on there a previous user had left his hotmail account open.

i saw my bfs name and email addy, i no its naughty but i copued and pasted it into my own account. basically i was in the wrong place, wrong time and wrong pc.

it took me 3 weeks to get the courage to email him. we emailed for a bit, his mates tellin himt heyd heard me tell my own friends i like him, him not beliovein it. anyway, one day he was gona giv me his new mobild number, but his internet broke! he went to his uncles, and his pc had broke! so he foned a mate and told her to log in his hotmail and email me the number. 3 motnhs later we got together, and have been together since june last year!!!

mills and boon plot there!!! hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    mae and ma bf think we r suppsoed to b 2gether by fate. we met 5 years ago, not properly but first saw each toher. he liked me for 4 years after, and i liked him for 4 years too. however neither one of us new about the other one and was too shy to tell. for the first 2 years we texted all the time, but then he lost his phonein the washin machine hehe

for a whole year we just passed each toher. he used to watch for me comin and goin to anf from school, at break id look for him just to see him, if i walked by hed lose concentration on what he was sayin.

then, one day, i decided i cudnt b bothered to go to school. i went ot the library instead to do research. both computers i was booked on broke! the staff said they shudnt really put me on the previously booked computers but theyd make one exception, but i had to wait 15 minutes. i was gona go but somethin told em to jsut wait. on there a previous user had left his hotmail account open.

i saw my bfs name and email addy, i no its naughty but i copued and pasted it into my own account. basically i was in the wrong place, wrong time and wrong pc.

it took me 3 weeks to get the courage to email him. we emailed for a bit, his mates tellin himt heyd heard me tell my own friends i like him, him not beliovein it. anyway, one day he was gona giv me his new mobild number, but his internet broke! he went to his uncles, and his pc had broke! so he foned a mate and told her to log in his hotmail and email me the number. 3 motnhs later we got together, and have been together since june last year!!!

mills and boon plot there!!! hehe
    ahhh thats so cool- it must b fate!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow!
    Life is one totally screwed up thing!!!
    But you have to love it!
    Damn! I mean one minute your totally screwed up, and the next!
    Wow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Wow!
    Life is one totally screwed up thing!!!
    But you have to love it!
    Damn! I mean one minute your totally screwed up, and the next!
    Wow!
    Life is great, La La La!, Life is great, La La La!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Life is great, La La La!, Life is great, La La La!

having mood swings are we???

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.