Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    a lot of people seem to be doing that... doing it when they dont really want to... its a shame, really.
    peer pressures. and the fact its all hyped up nowadays jsut about everywhere u look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    why did you have sex many times if you didn't want to- couldn't you just have not done it? said no?
    its eaier then it sound.

sometime you mske it worst for you if you go against what they wanted, that why i'm so glad i moved i way and they don't know where i live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    its eaier then it sound.

sometime you mske it worst for you if you go against what they wanted, that why i'm so glad i moved i way and they don't know where i live
    its over rated, unless you are totally with the right person. Even then it can be over rated! lol

ReputationRep:
    i dont really count cus im 18, not under

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i'm 17 (18 in May) and i'm not that interested in sex.

Sure. We believe you. Pigs can fly, and and goldfish can walk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    please, no lying... im genuinely interested, and people make out like everyone is at it, all the time. im 17 and it would have to be a big no for me.... my girl is a bit younger than me and dosent want to yet.... no laughin please!
    i lost my virginity at 15 (im 17 now) i dont regret it (which i no is rare) i hadnt been with my bf long (3 weeks) but i knew it was right i am still with him now (when u no u no) i feel sorry 4 people who regret it i never will we both wanted it and we were in very different places in out lives (id had many bfs he had 1 other gf) many ppl disaproved and the thing i really regreted was having immature mates who made it gossip of the century (mates who now understand and ask me for advice)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    i know i was very young when i had sex

though i shad a baby just after my 17 birthday best thing i every did.

but the fact is, is that if your unsure about anything then you shouldn't have sex as it was the wrong thing to do as i have sex many of times and idn't want to.

just don't do this cause it lives with you for tyhe rest of your life
    how old were you? if u dont mind me askin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicci_babe)
    how old were you? if u dont mind me askin

when i lost my virginity, was just before my fourteen birthday.

i was far to young though but know i'm 20 i have change

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    when i lost my virginity, was just before my fourteen birthday.

i was far to young though but know i'm 20 i have change
    its early but at least u realise you wernt ready some people were ready i dont think it has any difference how old you are you know if you are ready.

ReputationRep:
    its early but at least u realise you wernt ready some people were ready i dont think it has any difference how old you are you know if you are ready.

well i know it was early but it too late so when did you lost your?

ReputationRep:
    i was 15 (the post 5 above this one tells my story)

ReputationRep:
    i was 15 (the post 5 above this one tells my story)

have you every felt you shouldn't waited either though you did feel right at the time

ReputationRep:
    I have one very important thing to say on this topic.
    On no account should any judge anyone else because they have different views/morals on the subject of sex.

It's a very personal thing and everyone is different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    have you every felt you shouldn't waited either though you did feel right at the time
    yeah but only cos of what other people have said (slut easy whore u get the gist) but never with him i regret the stuff i did when i wasnt with him i dont think that u should regret things that feel right (even "illegal" sex b4 16) but always regret "legal" stuff u feel bad about i do.

ReputationRep:
    i'm 18, had my first proper relationship only about a year ago. i am completely ready to have sex, but i didn't with my boyfriend cos i felt like if i did, then i'd have done everything in that relationship, and we both knew it wasnt going to last, cos he was going away to uni. i'm glad i waited, because i wouldve definitely regreted it if i had given in with him- a lot of my friends have been quite shocked as to why we lasted 3 months and nothing happened, but i'm glad i took it at my own pace. with the next one there won't be much holding back i dont think, its something im totally ready for now, part of the reason i split up with my ex was because i knew i was gonna deprive him of something he was perfectly entitled to.

as for those of u who say u waited to make sure it and 'he'/'she' was right, good on you, it is a big deal, i know people who've done exactly that and have no regrets whatsoever

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.