SOAS versus King's College

Watch
This discussion is closed.
lenulenka
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hello,
where would you choose to go to Development & Geography - SOAS or Kings? I can't seem to decide. What are the pros and cons???
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lenulenka)
Hello,
where would you choose to go to Development & Geography - SOAS or Kings? I can't seem to decide. What are the pros and cons???
Look at all the other threads on Kings, they're very convincing.
lenulenka
I was hoping to get some current or prospective SOAS students to react. But thanks anyway. ;-)
jammyd
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Soas :d
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by jammyd)
Soas :d
I just sent my final decision - it was v. difficult as i couldn't decide between Kings or Royal Holloway, but in the end i opted for Kings - v. briefly : because it's in the perfect location (LONDON!), the staff are lovely, many of the departments score high and it's an all round, good + reputable university
*boo*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Hello,
SOAS... cos I'll be going there :P
jammyd
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I just sent my final decision - it was v. difficult as i couldn't decide between Kings or Royal Holloway, but in the end i opted for Kings - v. briefly : because it's in the perfect location (LONDON!), the staff are lovely, many of the departments score high and it's an all round, good + reputable university
My friend is starting Comparative Literature there next year
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by jammyd)
My friend is starting Comparative Literature there next year

I didn't know KCL did such a course - I'm going to be studying English Lit - should be quite fun
TickityBoo
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Hello,
Um i thought the geography offered at Soas was taught at Kings anyway, when the geography department moved there?
lenulenka
(Original post by TickityBoo)
Um i thought the geography offered at Soas was taught at Kings anyway, when the geography department moved there?
I know that's the problem. They both offer the same course (even though I applied for a different one at Kings but because they don't run it this year had to choose Development & Geography) and I got offer for both. Now I just don't know which one to go for...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (12)
12.12%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (62)
62.63%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
14.14%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (2)
2.02%

Watched Threads