Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has Any One Got Any Cheats For Fifa Football 2004 Thanks

ReputationRep:
    just go to cheatplanet.com
    but that game is simple, why do you need cheats?

ReputationRep:
    Try posting in existing threads that people are interested in. You might get some results. And no I don't have any.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.gamewinners.com/playstation2/FIFA2004.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robo)
    Has Any One Got Any Cheats For Fifa Football 2004 Thanks
    THAT GAME IS **** - GET PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 3 - THATS THE DOGS *******S

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malledo)
    THAT GAME IS **** - GET PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 3 - THATS THE DOGS *******S
    :rolleyes: All Pro Evo's are awfully unplayable, have the slowest control system imaginable, and is simply like an identikit football sim.
    No personality to it at all.

ReputationRep:
    i hate to have to say it, but all football games plae in comparrison to the origional great, sensible soccer! for the atari, or megadrive..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    i hate to have to say it, but all football games plae in comparrison to the origional great, sensible soccer! for the atari, or megadrive..
    Yay! Sensi!!!!!!!
    I've got it on an emulator for my mega drive.
    What a great game.
    Now THAT is what you call a really good football game.

ReputationRep:
    can you believe that many people still havent sampled it?!!!

ReputationRep:
    can you believe that many people still havent sampled it?!!!
    Well its hard to believe.
    But theres got to be one or two that haven't i suppose.

ReputationRep:
    those poor souls, exisitng without ever living... they should have sensible soccer in schools

ReputationRep:
    those poor souls, exisitng without ever living... they should have sensible soccer in schools
    I know. But its either get hold of a mega drive (about £200 some places now), illegally get a rom and emulator off the net, or play the vastly inferior ps1 or pc versions.

ReputationRep:
    bwahahahaha!!! i still own my old 16-bit megadrive... its far superior to many consoles of today..

ReputationRep:
    bwahahahaha!!! i still own my old 16-bit megadrive... its far superior to many consoles of today..
    I swapped mine for a PS1 years ago. My cousin's still got two of them, as well as a snes, a nes, a master system, a spectrum etc...
    Maybe i'll try to get one off of him.
    I've still got the game somewhere though. I sold off most my games, but the person who bought them didn't want sensi. FOOL!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.