gcse coursework Watch

i-am-me
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
hi i really need some help!

last term we did our first lot of physics coursework for gcse but our teacher didn't give us any warning and we didn't cover the topic before hand. i don't know if anyone else has/is doing it, it's about a trolley going down a slope and acceleration and force etc?

so we had to devise our own experiments in pairs but we didn't understand what we were meant to be doing. somehow we managed to get some results and i wrote my first draft to hand in but when the teacher gave us our drafts back after marking them it turned out that my results had broken just about every law of physics there is.

i've asked him for help but he wasn't very enlightening and i didn't understand any of the theory in class. i've been looking at info on the web and i understand the topic now but my results don't match up with any of it, mainly because we were looking at compleetly the wrong variables.

does anyone have any ideas what i can do to sort this out, because we've got to hand it in on the first day back at school?

:confused:

thanx!!!
coursework
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Need more help? You could get help with this question at Coursework.Info
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (246)
27.27%
No (656)
72.73%

Watched Threads