The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What bit of what I said do we agree on? Not wanting limited term or very long terms?
Reply 21
Both bits :smile:
Reply 22
I love agreements :love:
Reply 23
SG - can you tell us anything like how many people have applied, and when the vote will be? Will the voting be anon?
Reply 24
I wish I got JK Rowling to write my little blue book.
Reply 25
Oooh, why am I not surprised at who the nominees are? :p:
Reply 26
Wonder if it's still just the 2
*sticks oar in*

I disagree.
Reply 28
Ooohhh... Don't make me pick between them
Reply 29
If theres been no more interest can we get this underway?
Reply 30
I agree with Dhesi.
Reply 31
Does that mean Nightowl vs Brimstone vs JonathanH? (Don't worry I won't make the poll :wink:)
Reply 32
Nightowl
Does that mean Nightowl vs Brimstone vs JonathanH? (Don't worry I won't make the poll :wink:)

Yeah best leave the poll to the SG :smile:.
Reply 33
Could we have an "abstain" option?
Reply 34
I think an abstain/can't decide option would be a good idea.
Reply 35
I think everyone should have to vote for someone, abstain seems a bit weird to have. Cant imagine a true election ballot paper having an abstain option.
Reply 36
I think it does, people should have an option to "spoil" their ballot to say if they do not agree with any of the candidates/find all of them equally good
Reply 37
Ok fair point, id support that motion.
Reply 38
Greece thinks that making the option of "abstain" will only slow down the progress of the vote. You cannot abstain in a general or local election - hence, if you have no opinion (which everyone does) we feel you should not vote.
Reply 39
ElWilson
Greece thinks that making the option of "abstain" will only slow down the progress of the vote. You cannot abstain in a general or local election - hence, if you have no opinion (which everyone does) we feel you should not vote.

Technically you can abstain by spoiling your ballot paper, apparently that's what they encourage you to do so it doesn't affect voter turnout.

Latest

Trending

Trending