The Student Room Group

Best Uni for Photography

Hey there, what is the best university for photography, BA in UK and MA in USA, can anyone help?? Thanks xx
Reply 1
I'm interested to hear peoples opinions on what they think are good Universities for Ba (Hons) Photography degrees in the UK and abroad also. :smile:
Have a look on whatuni for the top unis in the UK

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
After doing some research i have chosen to do the OCA distant learning degree in Photography, Thanks for the help :smile:
For the UK, check out the university of derby. Here the link to the course page: http://www.derby.ac.uk/courses/photography-ba-hons/
Reply 5
I don't know much about it, but I saw in a promotional video for University of Westminster that they have the oldest photography program in the country.
Original post by Beckamia11
Hey there, what is the best university for photography, BA in UK and MA in USA, can anyone help?? Thanks xx

Original post by Cheesy feet
I'm interested to hear peoples opinions on what they think are good Universities for Ba (Hons) Photography degrees in the UK and abroad also. :smile:

Hi Beckamia and Cheesy feet

I'm Dan, a recent graduate and one of the new TSR reps for the University of Derby.

Have you had any luck in your search for photography courses?

Last time my colleague gave you a link to our Photography BA that focuses on Fine Art photography. You might be interested to know we also offer a BA (Hons) Commercial Photography, which as the name suggests focuses on the more commercial side of photography.

Below I've put the link to the commercial photography course just to give you an idea of the difference between the two. Since while sharing similar names, are very different areas of study.

http://www.derby.ac.uk/art-and-design/commercial-photography

Our commercial photography course is also accredited by the British Institute of Professional Photography (BIPP) and has PQP Status (Professional Qualifying Programme).
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending