Grrrr (And this time its not a BMW driver) Watch

OMGWTF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Ok, so im in Egham/Staines and im going down a nice 30MPH road, doing about 30 (Usually me and every other road user would be doing 40 down that road).

As I approach a roundabout I see some baseball cap wearing idiots in a silver 307 overtake 3 cars at once, they must have been doing at the very least 50. Now 10 meters away from the roundabout, theres a landrover parked paralel to me.

So I think, I hope I loose them at this roundabout. But no, at some ridiculous speed he squeezes by, cuts me up, almost hitting a bollard and going round the roundabout. Im still pretty shocked, beep him, keep going (In completely the wrong direction I wanted to). Down another road, not too far away I see him turning around and coming back towards me, im about to turn right, so I slow down, stop, wind the window down and give him a nice hand gesture. Then I go into the road.

Then, in my rear view mirror I see that same ****ing car again, chasing after me. Anyway, long story short, I lost him in Egham town center. Still really worked up about it though :mad:
Tim Street
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
same thing happened to me recently..although instead of a hand gesture we lobbed an egg, and instead of losing him, he trapped us in a dead end street and got a baseball bat out :s
mark1010
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Maybe it was a BMW driver, in a hire car after waiting for repairs to be carried out on his trashed BMW!
Ghost
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by OMGWTF)
Down another road, not too far away I see him turning around and coming back towards me, im about to turn right, so I slow down, stop, wind the window down and give him a nice hand gesture.
Wow, that was really cool, hard, and heroic of you! Must've taken balls to do that! That's a story for the pub, eh?
OMGWTF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
No, because I **** myself when he came after me down a double parked road
Ghost
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The best thing about chavs/steeks/spides, whatever you want to call them, is that they wont be on the road for very long. There were two of them on mopeds with L plates driving along a dual carriageway yesterday, weaving in between traffic and then cutting straight across a roundabout, just missing a bus. I must say, the temptation to "lose control of the car" and swerve into them, instantly killing them both was quite high.
If only they would all drive mopeds. They couldnt really harm anyone in a vehicle when they inevitably crash, and the police would easily keep up with them (just by jogging after them) if they had to give chase.
tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I had something similar happen to me the other day. I was travelling along a busy road, the traffic had stopped, all of a suddent this idiot in a taxi comes zooming down the road behind me (saw him in my mirror), overtaking the row of traffic. Then he tries to force himself in front of me, and I felt his car clip the right side of my front bumper. I stopped but he carried on, so I followed him to try and get the number plate, but he'd already gone and I had to stop at some traffic lights. So I carried on and about a mile up the road he's turned round and was coming towards me, so I stopped and got the numberplate, then did a rude gesture at him. Carried on, nearly home, and noticed in my rear view mirror that the prat had turned round and was following me, unfortunately I had to stop at some traffic lights, at this point he was 2 cars behind me. Didnt want to go home so just drove round until I'd lost him. Being a girl and alone, I was quite worried at this point. So maybe I shouldnt have done the hand gesture right in his face but the prat had just scraped my car and driven off, what was I supposed to do?! Luckily the scrape wasnt that bad and polished off so I didnt bother reporting him to the police.

It really pisses me off how some people have no respect whatsoever for other road users.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1047)
79.02%
Leave (278)
20.98%

Watched Threads