This discussion is closed.
Kimochi Warui
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
So now that Neon genesis evangelion episode 21-26 are available in director's cut edition are there that many people buying them? Currently they're only on R1 (read: cheap) but can be sent over here.
But is it worth it? The dvd's have an impressive extras section, but the second dvd technically only contains 1 director's edition episode (25,26 contain the japanese eye catches but are otherwise unchanged.)
Is there a consensus on these DVd's yet?
acidbubble
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
actually i bought them from cdwow, i bought the whole box set, it is an aussie set so its pal R4 and R2 it contains the original episodes 25.26.

i have also watched the japanese dvds subbed, they were the same, the DVDs r nicely done extras r great, well worth buying.

u should get end of evangelion, cause 25, and 26 r **** episodes.
Kimochi Warui
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I already have the evangelion movies and enjoy eps 25 and 26. What i was curious about was whether people were buying the DIRECTOR'S CUT. are you saying that these 2 dvds (resurrection and genesis reborn) are availableo on cd-wow?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (0)
0%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (7)
63.64%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (2)
18.18%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (1)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
9.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed