Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do ghosts exist or not?

Has anyone had a ghostly experience?

ReputationRep:
    This thread was posted yesterday? Or day before. Same question.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    This has been asked a few times now.

Yes, ghosts exist.
    Although ghost isn't really the right term from them, and yes, i have had some sort of experience with them.

ReputationRep:
    If this thread was posted before, than I'm sorry but I wasn't here to read it or acknowledge it. :mad:

If anyone has any experiences, please share them because im fascinated!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annika17)
    If this thread was posted before, than I'm sorry but I wasn't here to read it or acknowledge it. :mad:

If anyone has any experiences, please share them because im fascinated!!
    I'm afraid i can't. I made a promise to someone that i wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    just read the other thread using the link!

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,

I have had many experiences with the paranormal.
    These include seeing black figures, ghost lights, being touched, breathed on and many more things, i also have a lot of ghost photography taken by myself so i know its not been tampered with or faked.
    I prefer to call ghosts - spirits - as that is what they are but ghost is the term used by most.
    I run a paranormal investigation team called Essex Paranormal and we have our own website: http://essexparanormal.proboards26.com/index.cgi
    Our investigations are open to our members to attend - we teach paranormal investigation as well as provide the oppurtunity for our members to experience paranormal activity themsleves.
    We have appeared in the local media and are being filmed for a documentry, we have also met the most haunted crew and were mentioned by Yvette on the last live show, we have a site medium and there is a lot of information about the paranormal on the site for those of you with an interest.
    I find the paranormal a fascinating subject i am currently staying in a haunted flat and have a spirit cat of my own as well, she was my pet 'sugar' who was murdered last sept, i have seen, heard and felt her. I find it of great comfort as i was inconsolable when i found her body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauraakafoxy)
    Hello there,

I have had many experiences with the paranormal.
    These include seeing black figures, ghost lights, being touched, breathed on and many more things, i also have a lot of ghost photography taken by myself so i know its not been tampered with or faked.
    I prefer to call ghosts - spirits - as that is what they are but ghost is the term used by most.
    I run a paranormal investigation team called Essex Paranormal and we have our own website: http://essexparanormal.proboards26.com/index.cgi
    Our investigations are open to our members to attend - we teach paranormal investigation as well as provide the oppurtunity for our members to experience paranormal activity themsleves.
    We have appeared in the local media and are being filmed for a documentry, we have also met the most haunted crew and were mentioned by Yvette on the last live show, we have a site medium and there is a lot of information about the paranormal on the site for those of you with an interest.
    I find the paranormal a fascinating subject i am currently staying in a haunted flat and have a spirit cat of my own as well, she was my pet 'sugar' who was murdered last sept, i have seen, heard and felt her. I find it of great comfort as i was inconsolable when i found her body.
    Yeah, spirit is a better word, but i don't really like using it either if i can help it.

ReputationRep:
    there is not scientific evidence to prove that ghosts exist, the pictures are probably create in paint programs and the noises etc are probably there all teh time but are missed because you not noticing them till now.
    its not common that there is paranormal expierences reported becasue there is no such thing as ghosts.
    but in asian countries like nepal and china you hear about it all the time but there is no proof.
    anyone heard about the story about a ghost who has ni skin, back to front feet in nepal??? my asian friend told me. he says that a nepalese man saw a ghost and died instantly and whrn they checked him he had no heart. does anyone have images?

ReputationRep:
    Do ghosts exist or not?

Hmmmm......id have to say that depends on your opinion of spirits. I dont believe because i have never seen one. What i have seen is people getting paranoid by being on there own and thinking that something is there, im used to staying on my own so that would never happen. You see photos and stuff everywhere but i couldn't believe some pic someone took a million miles away.....i would have to see it for myself!

ReputationRep:
    I believe thy exist cos i have seen one. And i think that my living room is haunted.

ReputationRep:
    yes of course they exist . i have heard from number of people and they have experienced .

ReputationRep:
    I think its unfair to say ghosts dont exist and mock people that believe that they do vmong and none of my pictures have ever been through paint and edited - never. i can say that hand on heart. and i think the accusation is unfair - yes people do fake things but not everyone !
    People all have their own beliefs and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I have seen so i know they do exist but i dont force my opinons down other peoples throat - its up to each person to make up their own minds as i said before.

Laura
    http://essexparanormal.proboards26.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Hmmmm......id have to say that depends on your opinion of spirits. I dont believe because i have never seen one. What i have seen is people getting paranoid by being on there own and thinking that something is there, im used to staying on my own so that would never happen. You see photos and stuff everywhere but i couldn't believe some pic someone took a million miles away.....i would have to see it for myself!
    ...Which is the problem with things of this nature.
    They have to be experienced to be believed.
    No matter how many times people say that they do, you can only be sure if you experience them for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, thats what i said earlier - seeing is believing and unfortunatly this is one of those topics.

ReputationRep:
    Do ghosts exist or not?

my house is in a graveyard me and my mum hav both had lods of ghostly experiences

ReputationRep:
    I posted this thread ages ago, but didn't get much of a reply (just a few *****y comments here and there) but thanks to all thoses that have actually dug this thread out and replyed!! Its great to know that I'm not the only one who believe in all that paranormal stuff!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes! of course they exist - i've done loasds of balck magic as well ( i know i shouldn't) but hey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amrou)
    Yes! of course they exist - i've done loads of black magic as well ( i know i shouldn't) but hey
    Black magic itself is not inherantly evil, as it does not refer, as most people thing, to the evil side of magic.
    Its user and its uses define its intentions.

I don't think so,coz I dont i have a paranormal enxperience :rolleyes:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.