Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
    Don't worry. You're not the only one.

I personally think that 7-10 years older or younger is ok as long as the younger person is at least 20 yrs old :confused:
    yeah id say ur right, but what about teenagers?!

would it be ok for a 20 year old to go out with a 16 year old? or a 17 year old to go out with a 14 year old? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. You're not the only one.

I personally think that 7-10 years older or younger is ok as long as the younger person is at least 20 yrs old :confused:
    I know dis girl, well i actually heard that, she's been going out with her dude for like 5 years she slept wit him wen she was 14 and he was 19. Now hes 21 and shes 16...

What do u fink of dat..i fink he took advantage....

ReputationRep:
    It's ok...until he turns 17. It's just downright perverted after he's 18.
    Then again I was a very mature 13 year old....
    See some guys even get worce with age!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    this is another thing, y do teenager girls go after older guys? :confused:
    u say that older they are the more mature they r........but tbh some people are tossers all there lives, and ages doesnt really have anything 2 do with it, some young people can be mature 2!

btw queenie welcome to the forum , but this doesnt cound since im new 2 lol
    It's more that older guys go after younger girls.
    In a psychological way, the younger the girl is (above 16) the more likely to be fertile she is, it is instinct. Of course this is only one theory,
    I just think boys do mature slower and so being stuck with an immature brat who might as well had be your little brother is a little tedious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenie8687)
    I know dis girl, well i actually heard that, she's been going out with her dude for like 5 years she slept wit him wen she was 14 and he was 19. Now hes 21 and shes 16...

What do u fink of dat..i fink he took advantage....
    thats just wrong, i feel sorry for the girl

girls really should be so "loose" with guys..........especialy at 14, i mean thats wayyyyyyy to young

i knew some1 who lost her virginity at 12 when she was on holiday with a 17 yr old guy! not even with a guy she knew! and just said "cause i wanted to"......

girls r very strange..............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luize)
    It's more that older guys go after younger girls.
    In a psychological way, the younger the girl is (above 16) the more likely to be fertile she is, it is instinct. Of course this is only one theory,
    I just think boys do mature slower and so being stuck with an immature brat who might as well had be your little brother is a little tedious.
    yeh but young girls do still go after older guys alot cause there more "mature" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    thats just wrong, i feel sorry for the girl

girls really should be so "loose" with guys..........especialy at 14, i mean thats wayyyyyyy to young

i knew some1 who lost her virginity at 12 when she was on holiday with a 17 yr old guy! not even with a guy she knew! and just said "cause i wanted to"......

girls r very strange..............
    But what u have to consider is also puppy love...do you fink its ok for 2 14 yr olds to loose their virginity to each other but not older people???CONFUSED

I'm 16, and Hannah is 18. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)

would it be ok for a 20 year old to go out with a 16 year old? or a 17 year old to go out with a 14 year old? :confused:
    :confused: :confused: :confused: Hey, hey don't ask me. I never even looked at guys as anything besides friends before college. It just seems that a 20 year old is ready for a lot of things that a 16 year old isn't nowadays...or shouldn't be....or.... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenie8687)
    But what u have to consider is also puppy love...do you fink its ok for 2 14 yr olds to loose their virginity to each other but not older people???CONFUSED
    good point, never knew i did lol

personly no i dont think it is, if i did i would have lost mine ages ago, but im glad i didt!

there should be a law on this or somthing.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)

They are fine, as long as the maturity levels are balanced.
    Your age is only the amount of experience you have had in life, what those experiences are shapes your maturity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    I'm 16, and Hannah is 18. :eek:
    i don't think that's a big deal, i when i was 17 i went out with a 15 year old guy and it really didn't bother me

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    my boyf is 23 im 18 but this is ok noone says anything cos he looks 16. prob is, hes got alot mor experience (ive bin with 1 person hes been with 10) and now he keeps talking about s+m and weve only been together 1 month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luize)
    They are fine, as long as the maturity levels are balanced.
    Your age is only the amount of experience you have had in life, what those experiences are shapes your maturity.
    I agree with luize

p.s. stop posting and get on with ur work!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    my boyf is 23 im 18 but this is ok noone says anything cos he looks 16. prob is, hes got alot mor experience (ive bin with 1 person hes been with 10) and now he keeps talking about s+m and weve only been together 1 month
    that would just freak me out a lot.. i went out with a guy much older once (i really haven't that many bfs ok! it just sounds like i have), he was 27 and i was 16 and it totally freaked me out that he had a degree, a flat and a proper job and i was still at college (it only lasted a couple of weeks)

lou xxx

(Original post by lou p lou)
    i don't think that's a big deal, i when i was 17 i went out with a 15 year old guy and it really didn't bother me

lou xxx
    lol, neither of us care.

ReputationRep:
    the guy sounds insainly clingy :confused: and for a 23 year old thats weird :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    the guy sounds insainly clingy :confused: and for a 23 year old thats weird :confused:
    huh? how do you mean, clingy? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    huh? how do you mean, clingy? :confused:
    clingy = obessive lol

sorry its just what me and my friends call it when people start planning marriges and stuff and never leave there bf/gf alone

never heard of older people doing it tho :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It makes a difference if you're younger - say if you're 12 and your partner is 20... that's basically pedophillia... ish... but then if the age gap is still 8 years but you're 20 and 28 respectively, it's not nearly as bad.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.